Sign in to follow this  

O'Neil's just turned down Palace!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Still can''t find a source for this on the web.

Latest story I found just said he was talking to Palace.

More Wiz claptrap?
[/quote]

Informed talk on the holmesdale.

More Morty grudges?

[/quote]

http://www.holmesdale.net/

It''s a fans forum for goodness Wiz and no more reliable than 90% of the claptrap posted on here.

Please don''t tell me you have registered on there and offered yourself up as a representative of Norwich fans ? [:''(][:$][:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Still can''t find a source for this on the web.

Latest story I found just said he was talking to Palace.

More Wiz claptrap?
[/quote]

Informed talk on the holmesdale.

More Morty grudges?

[/quote]

http://www.holmesdale.net/

It''s a fans forum for goodness Wiz and no more reliable than 90% of the claptrap posted on here.

Please don''t tell me you have registered on there and offered yourself up as a representative of Norwich fans ? [:''(][:$][:(]

[/quote]

Who knows Til.

I''m global I am!

I genuinely cringe at the thought of you being on other fans forums, and them thinking your views are representative of Norwich City fans in general.

[quote user="morty"]I genuinely cringe at the thought of you being on other fans forums, and them thinking your views are representative of Norwich City fans in general.
[/quote]

Terrible init?[:D]

Still it was amusing when the Villa fans sussed you out for what you are, and laughed you out of their forums.

[quote user="morty"]Still it was amusing when the Villa fans sussed you out for what you are, and laughed you out of their forums.
[/quote]

Yeah.................and I still post on there too.rasp

Apparently, some bookies have now suspended bets on O''Neil and the ROI job.

Gutted if true.

[quote user="morty"]I genuinely cringe at the thought of you being on other fans forums, and them thinking your views are representative of Norwich City fans in general.[/quote]

One thing we can agree on, the inbred stereotypes will be flowing once they''ve had the displeasure of the c0ck that is WIZ on their board for 5minutes

Apparently, some bookies have now suspended bets on O''Neil and the ROI job.

Gutted if true.

[/quote]

Looks like you are right Wiz as those few still taking money vary between 1/9 and 1/16 for the job.

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"][quote user="morty"]I genuinely cringe at the thought of you being on other fans forums, and them thinking your views are representative of Norwich City fans in general.[/quote]

One thing we can agree on, the inbred stereotypes will be flowing once they''ve had the displeasure of the c0ck that is WIZ on their board for 5minutes[/quote]

Too true.  When we were trying to sign Elliott Bennett, I went onto a Brighton message board and such was the animosity against Wiz and as a consequence Norwich City, Norfolk and every inhabitant following his patronising and inflammatory comments that I felt obliged to register and both apologise for him and reassure them that he was not typical of us.  Not all were convinced but at least I felt better for having done what I could for normal City fans.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="Hoopers Winky Fer Goals"][quote user="morty"]I genuinely cringe at the thought of you being on other fans forums, and them thinking your views are representative of Norwich City fans in general.
[/quote] One thing we can agree on, the inbred stereotypes will be flowing once they''ve had the displeasure of the c0ck that is WIZ on their board for 5minutes[/quote]

Too true.  When we were trying to sign Elliott Bennett, I went onto a Brighton message board and such was the animosity against Wiz and as a consequence Norwich City, Norfolk and every inhabitant following his patronising and inflammatory comments that I felt obliged to register and both apologise for him and reassure them that he was not typical of us.  Not all were convinced but at least I felt better for having done what I could for normal City fans.

[/quote]

Ever felt like you were trying to put out the Australian Bush fires with a watering can?

What''s that, Wiz and other forums? His news use to be from CarrowRoad.net which it various forms posted anything they caught off RSS feeds and rivals message board/rumour sites. 90% absolute trash, the other 10% was out of date when they caught up.

Now now wizzy you are to going to evade the question that easily.

Wil you explain how you recalled sitting in carrow road when 3 stands had no roof?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you will find Wiz is one of those who run that website.[/quote]

That was for you Pitchforks & Torches.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Wiz a simple yes or no will do so the question is ......Have you posted on that Palace forum ?[/quote]

I honestly can''t recall if I have or not Til, I''m on so many websites now........I do know I have no login details for that site now.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Wiz a simple yes or no will do so the question is ......Have you posted on that Palace forum ?[/quote]

I honestly can''t recall if I have or not Til, I''m on so many websites now........I do know I have no login details for that site now.

[/quote]

For goodness sake Wiz are you claiming that you have forgotten your log in details for something that happened yesterday ??

[/quote]

For goodness sake Wiz are you claiming that you have forgotten your log in details for something that happened yesterday ??

[/quote]

I certainly did not post on that site yesterday Til.[A]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was the worse cross examination I''ve ever seen, what the bloody he''ll did you do in the dibble Til????

[/quote]

[/quote]

And by the by Til, who on earth do you think you are just lately?

You''re a retired policeman now and I''m not a master criminal............so quit with the interogation........and behave![;)]

[quote user="Paris Lees winky"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote] That was the worse cross examination I''ve ever seen, what the bloody he''ll did you do in the dibble Til????

[/quote]

Yet another name change I see but still the same old tired agenda.

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote] That was the worse cross examination I''ve ever seen, what the bloody he''ll did you do in the dibble Til????[/quote]

One day you may realise that your quoting doesn''t work.

OH I do apologise herpes I''m gonna pull my phones pants down and smack his\her bum just for you.

And as for you S(t)illy I may of changed my "name" on here but I kept the same signature etc so your powers of investigation are pants. That my "friend" is why you never got further than walking the beat. You dumb C-nut.