Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

-21s

Hi REC,

Were you there?

Slightly harsh comments if you were, I was and yes we were out played in the first half but looked much better in the second half, especially given our two first choice wingers have been called into the first team squad and our Captain went off through illness.

It appears to me you just wanted to make a very loose connection to your dislike of Hughton, please remember the impact you could have on these young players who may read this forum.

Your post is totally irresponsible IMO but you may of course do the justification dance and come up with reasons why you are right! 

U clearly weren''t at the same game as me. It was a carbon copy of the 1st team. Poor possession, poor passing difficulty getting out of our half. Little ambition going forward and hardly troubled their keeper all night

Sound familiar?

REC,

I was at Carrow Rd, where were you then?

You must of missed the finger tip saves their keeper made in the second half, or as you say you were at different match elsewhere.

The lads themselves were not happy with their first half performance, however I did not tell them they were being pilloried on this site, I thought at their ages, typically 18, I think the oldest player is 19, this may not be a good idea.  Let''s face it they are very young even for an U21 side and had no over age players last night and were missing their normal out in the Murphs, whereas Man City had John Guidetti playing up front, over 21 and scorer od 20 goals in 23 appearances for Feyenoord a year or so ago.

How many of the U21 games have you seen this season?  At times they have played very well, but then you would know that if you''ve been to the games.

Most of our U21 side is made up from the lads who won the U18 FA Youth Cup last year, so cut them some slack and stop dragging them in to your I hate Hughton campaign.  It may satisfy your emotional needs but could affect young players working very hard to carve out a career.