Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Hughton out..... Again!!!

[quote user="alartz"]Gotta be the sound of an axe coming down on all their heads.

Heads MUST roll![/quote]if we all chip in we could probably make this happen before monday

Managers live and die by results. Sad to watch but looks like a Worthington Burnley result today.I expect CH will be visited by the grim reaper shortly.

He kept us up last season as dire as it was and from that alone he had earnt us what it cost to get him here, and we should of fu(ked him off at the end of it. It was a dire season and 20+million later it''s WORSE than last. Who?-ton GET FU(KED!!!!!!!!!!!!! To55er

[quote user="alartz"]Identically Ricardo. Players revolt.

How goals have we let in lately. Must look at the defence too.[/quote]Men against boys the first half but 2 own goals and an offside tells you all you need to know. Relegation teams don''t get any luck so that makes us a relegation side.They don''t look like they''ve got any fight in them.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I think the time has come, there is no turning back for CH now. Who will be caretaker? Adams?[/quote]the comedy aspect of this is it will probably be trollope and calderwood who take charge in the mean time

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Helsinki canary"]I think the time has come, there is no turning back for CH now. Who will be caretaker? Adams?[/quote]the comedy aspect of this is it will probably be trollope and calderwood who take charge in the mean time [/quote]

As long as they don''t win otherwise the board might keep them till the end of the season

My nanny could do a better job than any of them.

Not Neil Adams. He''s a radio commentator/ kids football person.

Not a premier league manager.not even for one game.

I know what your sayin alartz but at least adam''s is tactically aware which is a vast improvement than the idiots in charge at the moment