Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

Are some on here witnessing what they have wished for?

....I think so. Aside of "it being Man City" and some genuine bad luck for a couple of the goals plus an off-side goal, this performance is not good enough...even for me. Doesnt mean I have changed my mind regarding CH right now, but I expect more of the team to be honest, particularly a few of the more experienced and shall we say highly rated players.

I''m fed up hearing ''its Man City''. It''s our third season at his level, or first. It''s embarrassing how many goals we are conceding. I expected more too

I''ve not really been on here for a couple of weeks because it''s been full of trolls, binners and comedians but I''m afraid Til that I have the impression some of our ''fans'' on here are wanting a ''tonking'' to get rid of Hoots

I''m not against Hughton at all. I really hope he turns it around. I am, however, fed up with conceding so many goals and not scoring any.

Whilst i''m not in favour of changing the manager, changes do need to be made, but what?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]....I think so. Aside of "it being Man City" and some genuine bad luck for a couple of the goals plus an off-side goal, this performance is not good enough...even for me. Doesnt mean I have changed my mind regarding CH right now, but I expect more of the team to be honest, particularly a few of the more experienced and shall we say highly rated players.[/quote]

Strange post.

You say ''this performance is not good enough'', and you ''expect more of the team'', but you haven''t changed your mind about CH. I have got to say I think the way he sets the team up and the tactics they employ are just not good enough. The comment on Radio Norfolk at halftime said something like we have got to stop backing off their players and giving them room to play - something we tend to do most weeks.

I don''t think Hughton the man. However, I am taking no enjoyment from today. I feel positively depressed by our defeat :( . I would rather he prove me wrong and keep his job

[quote user="Robert911"]I don''t think Hughton the man. However, I am taking no enjoyment from today. I feel positively depressed by our defeat :( . I would rather he prove me wrong and keep his job[/quote]
Which is how a proper fan should feel, but i get the feel some are revelling in hughtons failure.

I can''t even tell what formation we are playing anymoreBunch of guys in Yellow kicking a bunch of guys in Blue right nowFeel sorry for the playersNot being played to their strengths It''s not the teams fault

Those criticising me for the title of this thread have clearly missed some of the comments previously posted, it has been very clear to me that a minority certainly would have no problem with what has happened today if it means CH leaves the club, thats my opinion, if its not yours, then tough !