Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Hughton looks like he is going to cry...

I would be angry and surprised if he didn''t feel like that, he must no it''s over and feel humiliated, I feel sorry for him, but that doesn''t change the fact I now expect him to leave one way or another.

You gotta think of it in real world terms as well, thats his career down the pan.He wont be able to get a job outside mid champ at best now.

I feel for the guy, but he isn''t good enough, this isn''t about being nice. Mid table champ is probably his level.

It''s a continuation of previous jobs as far as hughton is concerned. He''s actually good at spotting a player but he can''t manage for toffee.

Results speak for themselves. For whatever reason CH is not getting them. It''s always sad when a manager gets in that position but I believe he will tend his resignation.

I think he could do a job at upper championship level. And I think that is what he needs. a team he can spend two or three seasons getting up to the prem, and growing with them. he will be a top manager in the future I think, just not now.

and not this post specific, but the insults towards him are unnecessary.