Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

ENOUGH IS E-fu**ING-NOUGH

For goodness sake, grow up. Getting stuffed by Manchester City - what a shocker. We will not match clubs like this when they are on song and blubbing about the manager or the players isn''t going to change it. Our record against Manchester City in Manchester is utterly awful and has been whomever the manager is.

Chris Hughton is trying to build a squad here that can be established in the Premiership and that will take time. We have some very good players but not enough of them when injuries strike. Our owners don''t have the level of wealth to be able to underwrite massive transfers so we have to be patient and try to stay in the Premiership whilst the building process continues. It isn''t easy to be patient and see the bigger picture but that also isn''t the manager''s fault.  

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]

For goodness sake, grow up. Getting stuffed by Manchester City - what a shocker. We will not match clubs like this when they are on song and blubbing about the manager or the players isn''t going to change it. Our record against Manchester City in Manchester is utterly awful and has been whomever the manager is.

Chris Hughton is trying to build a squad here that can be established in the Premiership and that will take time. We have some very good players but not enough of them when injuries strike. Our owners don''t have the level of wealth to be able to underwrite massive transfers so we have to be patient and try to stay in the Premiership whilst the building process continues. It isn''t easy to be patient and see the bigger picture but that also isn''t the manager''s fault.  

[/quote]

But he''s still tactically inept and has no management skills.

[/quote]

For goodness sake...open your eyes! 6-0. Shambles.

[quote user="Feed the Wolf"][quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]

[/quote]

For goodness sake...open your eyes! 6-0. Shambles.[/quote]

My eyes are wide open, that''s why I don''t live in cloud canary land. 

I actually feel bored of the inevitable watching city. Unfortunately this feeling has been all too regular during Hughtons reign. I am all for continuity and dont like sacking managers but surely the past 2 lacklustre performances have got to be the straw that brakes the camels back. The feeling of neutral inevitability when we rock up against the big clubs lays heavy in my heart. I dont expect us to beat city and utd but I do expect to give it ago.... FRUSTRATED

Whatever land you live in Doc it must be something special. Is a cuckoo your next door neighbour.

Look - the problem is Hoots playing style and coaching, not if we lose to Man City. It is obvious these players have had enough and no, its not their fault. Stephen Fry could get these players to mid table

No, I''m not trying to be controversial, just being intelligently realistic about where our club is in the big scheme of things. Remember Aston Villa were conceding goals for fun home and away this time last season. Were their fans calling for Lambert''s head en masse. Our record finish in the Premiership was third under Mike Walker. We lost 7-1 at Blackburn that season so by your logic Walker should have gone.  

No, I''m not trying to be controversial, just being intelligently realistic about where our club is in the big scheme of things. Remember Aston Villa were conceding goals for fun home and away this time last season. Were their fans calling for Lambert''s head en masse. Our record finish in the Premiership was third under Mike Walker. We lost 7-1 at Blackburn that season so by your logic Walker should have gone.  

[/quote]

Well Tilly, if you are not happy you could always organise another fans'' revolt at St Andrew''s Hall to vote no confidence in the board and manager.  

Look on the bright side. Loads of you moan about City being one of the last matches on MOTD. Well Chris has sorted it out and tonight we''ll be right up there. 

You''re not allowed to be rational here, Dr. CC. I often see complaints that we spent £20m & should therefore be expecting top drawer performances; how many of ManC''s squad would that buy?

We''re still really a poor club, shopping in the bargain basement. With Snodgrass, RvW, Redmond & Tettey out we really suffer. The quality in our squad is not that deep.

He''s got to be able to motivate the players he has got though. I don''t know if he can do it.