Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

"Can''t see us getting a point now"

Indeed running out of time. Shame thought we had them worried for a bit thereā€¦.

He should have gone after the Villa game for me. Lambert''s NCFC would defeat Hughton''s team despite the millions spent. 6 league wins in 31 now ... It''s getting ridiculous.

[quote user="morty"]
But if the performance today suggests he has lost the dressing room, then he has to go now.
[/quote]The last goal (goal 6) felt to some degree to be an indication of that.Little can be said for the improved defending under Hughtons reign if that''s taken as a sample of over a years endeavour to shore up the defence.I felt if after half time Hughton could rectify the situation so that we could maintain at least a maximum of a 4 goal deficit, he should be allowed to show if he has anything to offer in response to this shocking performance with a win against West Ham. But the sheer hopelessness of this performance either side of half time warrants putting Hughtons position into serious consideration.In my opinion this line of thought should now be coming from all quarters.

How many hughton inners have become outers in the past couple of hours. Some of his most fervent supporters have now turned. Even Morty is back tracking like his life depends on it

I for one am now an outer

@Morty - I''m not sure we can afford to give Hughton the next two home games.

They are winnable games, we either need a new man in to get this team motivated and inspired again or we need the players to realise that they need to buck up their ideas for a new face coming in.

That can only be done if Hughton goes.

As I said before, it''s not the result (win or loss) but the manner that was going to count today. And it''s been horrific.

Shameful defending.  Ruddy saves it from being 7-0 (for now).

Still, we will be first on MOTD tonight I reckon. Shame we will be the laughing stock in the league this evening and probably be first mention on the national news. Still ''these are a good side, full of internationals and this is always a tough place to come ....'' sounds familiar?

Another brilliant save. This would be 10-0 without Ruddy''s saves.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]That shoulda been 7. Great save.

If he resigned wouldn''t he forfeit a lot of money? I''m sure he''ll wait and get fired.[/quote]

yeh he wont walk, no chance, which is a shame and would actually be the honorable thing to do, but hes a cowardly cunt and i expect nothing less from the man

I know we are only 11 games in, but I think we are going down. Defending like that will see each opponent in this division score against us

7-0.  Bassong hang your head in shame. Pathetic.

Posted on Facebook by NCFC

Johan Elmander and Josh Murphy have come on for the second half, off go Gary Hooper and Steven Whittaker.

#NCFC are 4-0 down to a rampant Manchester City, and are looking to mix things up.

The spin doctors from Carrow Road... ROFL.. that''ll save the F**ker then

The Man who said 7 earlier was the prophet of doom. Poor Hughton looks like little boy lost. Any True Fan Cannot be Enjoying this..... Shocking, humbling, saddening... the only way is up. I Guess Canary call should make interesting listening.