Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

[quote user="River end canary"]I am cold, soaking wet, best part of a 100 quid down and am sitting here humiliated by that idiot.

Surely that is it. There can''t be an naive supporters left who still think he can turn it around?

Hughton out before full time[/quote]Wanna bet . . .

No problem IS.

I am as embarrassed by this as everyone, and pisssed off at his defenders whose only argument is "we were going to lose, so who cares?"

What kind of clown shows up for a top level match expecting to, and accepting a loss before kick-off? Such a loser mentality of accepting failure before it''s started is pathetic.

I''m with you 100%, iron stan.

[quote user="John"]Failure to win against West Ham and event the most ardent advocates of Hughton must be questioning his position at the club.[/quote]

Failure to win against West Ham.. are you F**KING MAD? NOW NOW NOW... or do you want to toss another 3 points away

Well, I make that 2 own goals, 1 offside & 1 Ruddy would normally have saved.

Bit difficult to judge a performance when that happens.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Well, I make that 2 own goals, 1 offside & 1 Ruddy would normally have saved.

Bit difficult to judge a performance when that happens.[/quote]

You are a funny man Ron. I''ll give you that.

There''s a career opening up for you in stand-up.....

''Bit difficult to judge a performance when that happens''.

Ffs! The word ostridge springs to mind!

Elmander and Murphy ?!Did Hoots smoke a joint at half time ?Or you think someone sent him a picture of the gibbit being put up in Norwich City centre ?!

[quote user="River end canary"]On the positive side am looking forward to hearing Mortys rational as to why he should stay. Should be worth a laugh on an otherwise abismal day[/quote]
Oh do shut up you penis.
You clearly actually dont read what i post.

Feeling right gutted at the moment.

I like Hughton - but we appear to have lost the fight in the players. Time for a change?

I am certainly thinking so.

Did I expect us to win? No, but I expected more than being down 4-0 with ten minutes to spare before half time.

End of November for me due to the quality of play recently. Until this.

We have lost heavily in recent years but the context makes this different.

When setting up defensively last season we could grind results against the lower teams.

Any attempt to open up our attacking play makes us vulnerable, our gameplan predicatable and our strikers remaining isolated. Have the players given up? Really?

I think that we are just too easy tp play agianst.

What I''m saying is that the scoreline can be unindicative of what''s really going on. Personally I''m more worried about the real lack of depth of quality in our squad, which is being exposed today.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="River end canary"]On the positive side am looking forward to hearing Mortys rational as to why he should stay. Should be worth a laugh on an otherwise abismal day[/quote]

Oh do shut up you penis.

You clearly actually dont read what i post.

[/quote]

here you go again

why is it necersarry