Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

[quote user="Robert911"][quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Hughton isn''t on the pitch. How can you blame him? Say the defenders of this shower of sh!t.[/quote]

houston, i dont know if youre a yank, or an ex pat, but you are doing an excellent job of re enforcing my opinion that americans know bugger all about football
[/quote]

Even i can tell he''s mocking the Hughton-inners!!! Don''t get sarcasm Stan?
[/quote]

You do have to wonder sometimes

I agree morty.

It is important to discriminate against those who are critically thinking and using sound reason to wish Hughton out and those who are just saying ''I told you so'' and going ''na na na na na na''.

I have turned my stream off, I can''t watch any more of this, it''s the worst I have ever seen Norwich play

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''m finding it difficult to understand why we are giving a team like Man City, well any team come to think of it, so much time and space on the ball, backing off, standing still and being very static while Man City run rings round us as if it were a training ground exercise.  Does anybody know why?[:^)][/quote]

because hughton has knocked the confidence out of them

[/quote]

The strange thing is, the players looked demoralised from pretty much the first minute as if we were already losing 4-0 before we walked onto the pitch.

I have tried to back and defend hughton but now really struggling.

This is just embarrassing and given my brother is a fanatical man city is going to potentially condemn me to a life time of humiliation :(

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Robert911"][quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Hughton isn''t on the pitch. How can you blame him?

Say the defenders of this shower of sh!t.[/quote]houston, i dont know if youre a yank, or an ex pat, but you are doing an excellent job of re enforcing my opinion that americans know bugger all about football[/quote]Even i can tell he''s mocking the Hughton-inners!!! Don''t get sarcasm Stan?[/quote]

sarcasm doesnt really do well on forums tbhbut in that case, i take it back lol

[/quote]The lack of power in the written word!!! Ha ha

Wonder if the Norwich board will show some balls this weekend and say enough is enough we need change and need it now before it''s to late.

The hierarchy at Carrow Road will be taking a very big gamble if Hughton is not sacked in the next 48hrs.

Enough is enough... He HAS to go NOW...

We should all boycott the matches till McNally does what he needs to do

Houghton has our.. on paper.. best ever set of players FFS... 8+ internationals.. and we''re watching SHITE every week

Houghton F**K OFF NOW YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT

Don''t give up - REMEMBER MIDDLESBOROUGH!!! but while you''re remembering that, also consider who you want to replace this uninspiring clueless man. Sorry, for CH, but it was always a very bad appointment (yes, yes, we came 11th last year, but it could so easily have been 18th). You cannot replace the Pirate Paul with Cautious Chris and expect the players to get it. I believe the buck stops with Mr McMistake.

PS - why has there been no goal for the last 10 minutes.....this is getting dull

I am cold, soaking wet, best part of a 100 quid down and am sitting here humiliated by that idiot.

Surely that is it. There can''t be an naive supporters left who still think he can turn it around?

Hughton out before full time

If Luton can give us a game and then win, then its not unreasonable to expect that we give Man City a game. We look further apart from Man City than Luton did from us. Cant understand why we''re so sh*t when we have good players. It has to be the management team. It cant be anything else.

Failure to win against West Ham and event the most ardent advocates of Hughton must be questioning his position at the club.