Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

I put Man City down to win 5-0 in my super6, now thinking I should have added a few more.....
Feel sorry for those poor away fans that go week in week out watching this shower of shiet.

Jesus, did anybody really expect us to get a result at Man City?

It''s the home games coming up that will determine our fate.  Away games at the top 5 or 6 and clubs like us rarely get anything!

Pipe down, nothings changed as nobody expected anything other than a defeat!!!

[:P]

[quote user="Macey"]I put Man City down to win 5-0 in my super6, now thinking I should have added a few more.....

Feel sorry for those poor away fans that go week in week out watching this shower of shiet.

[/quote]

I hav 5-0 5-1 and 6-1, I am also thinking I should have put 7 or more to 0

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Jesus, did anybody really expect us to get a result at Man City?

It''s the home games coming up that will determine our fate.  Away games at the top 5 or 6 and clubs like us rarely get anything!

Pipe down, nothings changed as nobody expected anything other than a defeat!!!

[:P]

[/quote]

its not just about the result, its about a team turning up , wanting to play and trying.

Where is the fight? Where is the adrenaline?

It''s like we just turned to concede as few goals as possible. Yes, we were always likely to lose but why does that mean we should give up before the game has started?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Hughton isn''t on the pitch. How can you blame him?

Say the defenders of this shower of sh!t.[/quote]houston, i dont know if youre a yank, or an ex pat, but you are doing an excellent job of re enforcing my opinion that americans know bugger all about football

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Morty seems like a clever guy. I doubt even he can put up with this.[/quote]
This is what everyone was expecting anyway, i dont know why anyone is surprised.
But its a results based business, chris is edging towards his p45.

I''m finding it difficult to understand why we are giving a team like Man City, well any team come to think of it, so much time and space on the ball, backing off, standing still and being very static while Man City run rings round us as if it were a training ground exercise.  Does anybody know why?[:^)]

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Hughton isn''t on the pitch. How can you blame him?

Say the defenders of this shower of sh!t.[/quote]houston, i dont know if youre a yank, or an ex pat, but you are doing an excellent job of re enforcing my opinion that americans know bugger all about football[/quote]Even i can tell he''s mocking the Hughton-inners!!! Don''t get sarcasm Stan?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''m finding it difficult to understand why we are giving a team like Man City, well any team come to think of it, so much time and space on the ball, backing off, standing still and being very static while Man City run rings round us as if it were a training ground exercise.  Does anybody know why?[:^)][/quote]

because hughton has knocked the confidence out of them

[quote user="Robert911"][quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Houston Canary"]Hughton isn''t on the pitch. How can you blame him?

Say the defenders of this shower of sh!t.[/quote]houston, i dont know if youre a yank, or an ex pat, but you are doing an excellent job of re enforcing my opinion that americans know bugger all about football[/quote]Even i can tell he''s mocking the Hughton-inners!!! Don''t get sarcasm Stan?[/quote]

sarcasm doesnt really do well on forums tbhbut in that case, i take it back lol