Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Hughton In/Out Recount

Missed the game last night so cannot comment. What is most striking about this message board this morning is how many posters who were in staunch defence of Hughton now seem to have changed their minds.

So, on the previous thread, Hughton In/Out count was about 50/50. How about now? One single vote each. Right now, as this moment, are you ''Hughton In'' or ''Hughton Out''?

I''m with you Morty, i''d like to see how the West Ham and Palace games go first. I can''t believe how much pressure Jol is under, Fulham are 14th, about where i''d expect them to be. That could be us this time next month. I can accept a bit of realism that we''re likely to finish about there, but i can''t accept getting relegated at a whimper which is how it looks like it might turn at the moment.

I''m hoping Palace at home is still a free 3 points by then and we can have a bit of luck for once with a win over West Ham.

6 points by this time on 1st Dec and he''s got his job for a bit longer in my book.

In, still, but he has less time now in my book to prove he can get the team to start scoring.   Would have said in to the end of the season whatever, but now think unless he improves in the next two or three games, he will be gone.

OUT - He did his job last season (I don''t care about all the "highest position for 20 years rubbish"; we just sneaked it) and that was time to say thanks but cheerio.  I was lambasted at the time, but slowly others are waking up to the fact that Mr Christopher Hughton does not have the skills to manage and progress Norwich City Football Club in the Premier League.  I don''t dispute that he''s a lovely chap, he''s got good pedigree as a coach, but he''s not the correct person to lead a management team.

he''s got till the end of november imo. I just can''t see where the points are gonna come from...

Can''t really think of a valid replacement either, should he be sacked

[quote user="mrs miggins"]another recount[/quote]We''ll keep recounting until the outers win[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]another recount[/quote]We''ll keep recounting until the outers win[;)][/quote]

Im not an outer, and I started this. If you look at the last count I started, you''ll see I voted ''in''. My position hasnt changed as I wasnt able to see last nights game. The purpose of this thread was to see if last nights performance had swung opinion or not, as it seemed to have changed a few opinions based on the other posts. Not sure its fair to comment that an in/out count comes from an ''out'' agenda Morty

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"][quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]another recount[/quote]We''ll keep recounting until the outers win[;)][/quote]

Im not an outer, and I started this. If you look at the last count I started, you''ll see I voted ''in''. My position hasnt changed as I wasnt able to see last nights game. The purpose of this thread was to see if last nights performance had swung opinion or not, as it seemed to have changed a few opinions based on the other posts. Not sure its fair to comment that an in/out count comes from an ''out'' agenda Morty[/quote]Calm down fella, my winking icon shows the comment was tongue in cheek.

In....for now, Funny how his name has not beem mentioned in connection with the irish job for a while, have results put the irish off?Mo''N, Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy are favs. If Ch has not got us 2 wins out of next six games plus a draw or two then i''ll prob become an OUT. (i would settle for six draws in six too)

I just dont know.

Last seasons performances were much worse than this,   so, for me,  we have definitely improved - but is it by enough,  how much more can we improve and will it be quick enough?  The injuries are really not helping. 

Defeats against Arsenal, Chelsea ManU and Man Citeh are woeful barometers. 

Its the remaining Nov games that will be crucial.

There''s a pattern developing here.

In a nutshell, IN for now, but unless things have significantly improved by the end of next month, then OUT.

I''m certainly a signatory to that view.