Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Player power forcing Hughton out

Despite Russ Martins efforts pre match to rally the troops, it is pretty clear the players have lost all beliefe in Hughton, and wants him out.

No guts, noone get stuck in, no effort, no nothing.

Pretty clear they want him out, and have wanted for some time.

Started after Xmas last season, and Holty made a few comments about the playing style for wanting to leave the club.

Clearly a lot of the other players think the same, and we will now see the end of HUghtons reign.

I´m happy with that, as we need an offensive manager.

We cant defende, never have, and likely never will. Norwich is an attacking team, and Hughton did not understand the culture at this club.

Please get rid of the useless Trollope and Calderwoos as well.

Bring in some German coach with a sense of discipline, or some Spanish gem, if they are still out there.

And it is not about "give him 3 more games to turn it around" which some of you numbheads seem to believe.

Players have lost faith, and there is not turnaround coming until a new man is in the hot seat.

Players ultimately run a club. If they dont ant to play for the manager, his days are gone, no matter what the CEO or fans think. Sooner or later the pressure is too big, and changes have to be made.

Lets not kid ourselves into thinking Hughton can turn it around when he has shown for 1,5 season he has not got a clue.

If McNally does not act now, fans will turn on him, and the board soon. McNally know this.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I''m suspicious about this van Wolfswinkel injury too. When things are going well players play with minor knocks.[/quote]

Agreed. When players want the manager out, they dont run the extra mile, make the last ditch tackles, etc.

Espescially Bassong has that body language which says he has had enough.

Pilkington too.

Martin has come out and said the players take the blame.

I do agree, however, that the coaching staff are rubbish. Feel for Hughton, I wanted him to succeed

Easy for Martin to say players take the blame. They will not get the sack anyway.

This has to be the end of Hughton, otherwise the rot will just carry on for weeks to come.

[quote user="grefstad"]Easy for Martin to say players take the blame. They will not get the sack anyway.

This has to be the end of Hughton, otherwise the rot will just carry on for weeks to come.[/quote]

That is true, the players won''t get the sack. Shame the buck always stops with the manager