Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

IS it true Chris Hughton walked over to the fans?

Yes he did, but I think he does that after every match. That said, he looked like somebody who had just had a death in the family, who wouldnt after that performance.

The point in mutual consent is that the parties would agree a settlement isn''t it?

If the manager resigns he gets no compensation.

If the club sack a manager they are liable for the contract in full.

"Mutual consent" would suggest the two parties agreeing that they should part terms, with a nice little golden goodbye, both parties save a bit of face, and a bit of money, and maintain a bit of respect for each other.

I do hope that his departure is on good terms, he is a decent bloke and most wanted him to succeed. Including me.

But it is time for him to leave, and hopefully the club and Hughton can achieve an amicable divorce.

I wonder the chain of events if he is sacked / or leaves will the directors ask man city for a private room or dressing room after players are on coach ? bit easier when at carrow road . also with mutual consent I wonder how that happens as must be quite drawn out affair till you agree a price to leave ?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]I wonder the chain of events if he is sacked / or leaves will the directors ask man city for a private room or dressing room after players are on coach ? bit easier when at carrow road . also with mutual consent I wonder how that happens as must be quite drawn out affair till you agree a price to leave ?[/quote]

Don''t expect anything to happen tonight. If it happens at all it''ll be tomorrow afternoon.

Remember even when they sacked Gunn it was after the 4-0 league cup win (rather than after the 7-1 defeat a few days before).

Jesus christ 1 more game?? What would he have to do for some of you to want rid. If he got the shirt and shit on the badge then wiped his ar5e on it SOME of you would be like "oh he probably just had bad diarrhoea " SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!