Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Will we fall through the trap door?

It''s clear right now that if you take your NCFC blinkers off that us along with Sunderland and Palarse are the ones likely to get relegated. The table is based on form and it doesn''t lie.

My question is, do we think that even changing management can improve the current failings we have been seeing in the team this season? We have had a transitional stage from a free scoring team, to almost nothing, and nothing is given to the strikers.

Do you think we have the potential to survive this season? Or better than potential, can anyone turn around the way these players play in games?

I never thought that would even be a question considering our transfers on paper, but only Redmond so far has improved the team. The rest have been woeful.

There''s no feel good factor anymore. CH did his job last season but I''m totally lost on what kind of manager and who we should be looking to take us forward now.

It''s close right up to 12th, i do feel if we can get a new manager in, get a couple of wins from the next 3 games and we''ll be back mid table.

First I think Sunderland and Palace are definitely worse than us. So all we need to do is to be better than one other team. That will only happen if Hughton is shown the door asap. A new manager installed before the West Ham game can get us playing a more attacking style and I think we can accumulate enough points to stay up.

Palarse certainly. Not too sure about The Black Cats. I think they might improve.

Frankly, we have the ammo to improve, and finish about halfway .

Doubtful that it will be under Hughton, though

We were, before today''s game, 3 points behind Swansea in 9th place. It''s very close, but we don''t want to start falling behind and playing catch up.