Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Delia Rant

To paraphrase an infamous rant during a past humiliation at the hands of Man City......

"To Lake District Canary, Ron Obvious, Nutty Nigel etc, ; Where are you ?...Let''s be ''Aving you ".

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Not familiar with the concept of gallows humour then,KP ??......[/quote]

Very familiar with it. That''s why I can distinguish between gallows humour and childish point scoring.

OK, I''ll repeat it here:

You''re not allowed to be rational here, Dr. CC. I often see complaints that we spent £20m & should therefore be expecting top drawer performances; how many of ManC''s squad would that buy?

We''re still really a poor club, shopping in the bargain basement. With Snodgrass, RvW, Redmond & Tettey out we really suffer. The quality in our squad is not that deep.

He''s got to be able to motivate the players he has got though. I don''t know if he can do it.

-----------------------------

So where are the pathetic excuses? Saying we''re a poor club? That the quality in our squad is low if we miss 4 players?

You really are a meally mouthed, nasty piece of work.

And you are a self deluded pr!ck.

I was referring to your bizarre comments on the Match Thread

But, despite what I say, if you are finally tumbling to the reality of the seriousness of our club''s plight...well better late than never.

OK, here we go:

why don''t you go & crawl back under whatever rock you slithered out of, sphincter boy?

You are a self righteous , pompous, slimy bag of excrement who masquerades as a human being. You pretend to be fair minded & even handed while dripping poison into everyone''s ear, Iago style.

Over to you.