Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Next Saturday can't come soon enough.

I don''t think Hughton will be gone before the WH game, Despite what my thoughts or anyone else''s are.

I think West Ham will be his last test.

This game will be the one. Either the players will be ready to show their passion for the club and pull out an amazing performance, or we''re in for a long day, and I personally hope it''s the first option.

For me Russ should take over as full captain for the game. if you heard his post match interview, he sounded disgusted with himself and the team, as did Hughton. one thing Martin said that stuck out to me was when he was asked if Hughton had chewed any of them out, and his reply was (along the lines of) "What would be the point? We''d be there forever. The Gaffa could spend 5-10 minutes on each and every one of us.... What will happen is we will be in tomorrow morning to rectify this the best we can."

If ever there is a chance for a turning point this season, it''s now. This game has set us up perfectly to allow the squad and manager to show us they can cope. it''s last chance saloon time.

he doesnt deserve the chance, hes had enough now, we might win against west ham but it wont stop him playing the same way for every other game, longer we give him the more likely we are going downlets not do a wolves, get rid now before its too late

I feel myself agreeing with you IS RE deserving the chance, but regardless I think he will still be in charge. and if he is and can turn it around then I will be perfectly happy. if he isn''t and we will turn it around I will be happy. the point being I could care less if he stays and could care less who is in charge as long as they keep Norwich where they belong in good esteem.