Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Don't Panic !

Come on people. I know we have had better days out but;

Surely its just been a tough few games against world class teams - Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Man City ?

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]

Surely its just been a tough few games against world class teams - Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Man City ?

[/quote]
Thank you Chris Hughton

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]

[/quote]

Yea with a hard fought 0-0 draw against the mighty Cardiff at home in between.

Not panicking. Might be if the board decides to give Hughton and the other 2 clowns more games.

Get him out now

...they''ve  got some great players, it was always going to be difficult when you have the quality they do. We made some mistakes, but they have the quality to punish you.

Its been a tough day, but its all about how we bounce back from this. We have another tough game against West Ham, and we will do all we can to be ready for that................

It''s not the loss so much as the performance.  The reality is Norwich are in the bottom three because they lost to ten-man Hull, a shambolic Villa side, and couldn''t score against a ragged Cardiff team.  One goal and one point from three winnable games.They can''t afford to repeat that in the next three games against West Ham, Newcastle and Palace.  There is no recent evidence to suggest that Hughton is capable of getting consistent results.  It''s a massive risk to keep him on as manager.

I have to agree the next three games are make or break for Mr Hughton.

For me, without knowing what other managerial alternatives are available to us, it is difficult to say if we are better off with him or without him.

Is it wise to sack him as a reaction to an embarrassing score line against a world class top six team?

My gut feeling is something is missing, we are not getting what we should expect from a good collection of players.

I hope McNally is busy working on plan B.