Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

How long has he got ? Hrs / days / weeks ?

ok quite simple poll how long has he got before he is sacked or leaves ? hours ? days or weeks ?

ok I think he should be sacked tonight but I think they will give he 2 more games !

I think he will be gone by 8 tonight but we may not hear about it till tomorrow. I see no way he can stay.

At points like these i get the feeling that the tangent irreversibly directed toward a negative outcome. Even if Hughton were to win next week, or even the week after (big if), the burden of his failures since the early part of last season seems to weigh too heavy.Every chance given to him from this point onwards is a costly one for a man seemingly destined to drown. Todays game had no redeeming factor to speak of. The situation concerning Norwich and Hughton has become far too desperate - in such circumstances cutting our losses and trying something else seems to me to be the only appropriate course of action at this juncture.Until half time today i was willing to give him two more home games. With little or no effect on an already horrific performance, his influence at the club cannot any longer be considered of value to our aspirations. At such a point it is best for all parties concerned that he leave.

He should be sacked tonight but in reality I think he will be given an ultimatum. 7 points in the next three games or he''s history. We really cannot be giving him any more time.

[quote user="John"]At points like these i get the feeling that the tangent irreversibly directed toward a negative outcome. Even if Hughton were to win next week, or even the week after (big if), the burden of his failures since the early part of last season seems to weigh too heavy.Every chance given to him from this point onwards is a costly one for a man seemingly destined to drown. Todays game had no redeeming factor to speak of. The situation concerning Norwich and Hughton has become far too desperate - in such circumstances cutting our losses and trying something else seems to me to be the only appropriate course of action at this juncture.Until half time today i was willing to give him two more home games. With little or no effect on an already horrific performance, his influence at the club cannot any longer be considered of value to our aspirations. At such a point it is best for all parties concerned that he leave.[/quote]
Yup, pretty much how I feel. The players looked like they couldn''t be bothered today.

On top of recent results this surely has to be the end, the players are not even trying . The club is a shambles Manager can not even get basics right, can not go on

Any other club would be gone this weekend, to be honest he should know games up like Holloway and leave by mutual consent. Times up , I feel so sorry for those fans who have travelled twice to Manchester to see such poor performances so should the Manager and do the decent thing.

Oh by the way does it not show how little he knows when after Watford he said not this year for Murphy and who came on today! Guy hasn''t a clue

If he didn''t go right away then he will be here for the West Ham game.Anything less than 3 points won''t save him.

[quote user="iron_stan"]the board need to show some kahunas tonight and swing the axe
[/quote]

With Stan on this.

He won''t be sacked until they get back to Norwich. If he''s going before the Wet Sham game it''ll be tomorrow (Monday at the latest)

Immediately, it is a question of when not if, and we really can''t afford to waste the up coming eminently winnable games.

"to be honest he should know games up like Holloway and leave by mutual consent."

You do know that that phrase is just a nice way of saying someone has been sacked, right?

"Does anyone know when mcnally deleted his twitter?"

To quash any conspiracy theories...

I have it on good authority that he disabled his account for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with anything at the club.