Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Norwich invasion

I''ve just managed to get tickets for the Fulham game, but with the home fans (nice one Dicky!!!! You''re a star!!).

Are any other posters in with the home fans? If so how are you planning to behave as I''ve heard the stewards and place have a zero tolerance policy in place. The problem with this is when/if we score I won''t be able stop myself from going mental!

BTW, can anybody give me a lift either from Dereham or Norwich as the trains are full?

[quote]I''ve just managed to get tickets for the Fulham game, but with the home fans (nice one Dicky!!!! You''re a star!!). Are any other posters in with the home fans? If so how are you planning to behave as...[/quote]

hi jonezy

i am in with the home fans, riverstand block z, there are six of us going in my family and friends and we know of about 20 fans at least in  the same area

so you won''t be alone, we have seen and heard all the advice and won''t be wearing colours or doing anything to get ourselves thrown out, should be okay if we respect the fact we are in a home area and behave accordingly

but when we score!!  it will be hard not to jump up !!

sorry about the lift, we are all going by train - hope you get there okay

Hi Jonezy

Same here, 3 of us in Riverside Block Z and from the general impression I get it''s going to be packed with city supporters anyway!

We are not wearing any visible colours to start with but I''m sure we''ll outnumber the home supporters so I doubt they''ll be covered up very long......

I''m surprised the train is full, I booked my tickets late last night with no problem, good luck though!

Does anyone know any websites to buy the ticket online for the train? Although it says it''s available, they can''t deliver or send the reciept online by email. I''ve tried national rail, the train line etc and they give the same options. All to collect your ticket at a train station except Norwich and Stansted Airport. I''m flying in tomorrow and want to get stuff sorted asap. Thanks

Yeah I''m going to be i an Fulham stand as well...going with 2 Fulham season ticket holders. They couldn''t care less if we jump up if we score...after all they haven''t got anything to play for and would rather enjoy the atmosphere with us. As long as we are well  behaved (and City fans always are) we''ll be ok

Hi Irish

I don''t know if they can help but I booked mine through www.onerailway.com.

If no luck, I''d just chance it, jump on the nearest train and pay the fella when he comes round, nothing to lose!

Good luck

Paul

Well played guys. Its great too hear that the Norwich fans are gettin in with the home support. Hopefully there will be enough yellow and green to really raise the roof and make the players feel at home

Im in Z block of the riverside stand too. Ive read fulham usually have a zero tolerance policy, but will go easy on us as long as we cause no trouble.

If theres a bunch of us it should be ok!

Go via Cambridge on train, there''s no booking so can''t be sold out & its actually quicker to go that way as opposed to the usual Liverpool St way on Sunday anyway because of the enginering works.

Thanks for the tips everybody. I think I''ll wear my home shirt underneath a zip up top and unveil it as the final whistle goes when we''ve won!!

If I get there?