Sign in to follow this  

Would you suffer a Man City tonking if?

First Wiz is like the kid in the playground who had no friends, smelt of piss, and could only get attention by shouting abuse at the other kids knowing it would end in a beating for him, but a beating was a form of attention and any attention was better than none.

Christ knows why he does it to himself but I for one would hate for him to feel isolated and lonely in his Lowestoft bungalow, so will readily give him the attention he craves.

Here''s some more attention: Wiz, you''re a tool and a bell end.

[quote user="morty"]What am I falling for exactly spartacus? I dont just log in to post to wiz.[/quote]

Hmm? I do sometimes wonder.[;)]

Mods?????

No, no and thrice no.

I''ve been on some moderated forums and they''ve had the life censored out of them.

If you don''t like what Wiz posts, then there''s a simple remedy , BW...

DON''T READ IT !!!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Mods?????

No, no and thrice no.

I''ve been on some moderated forums and they''ve had the life censored out of them.

If you don''t like what Wiz posts, then there''s a simple remedy , BW...

DON''T READ IT !!![/quote]

I second that Reginald

Well reggae in have to disagree with you there as every other forum I''ve been on bar this is moderated and they run very smoothly.

Obvious trolls are banned quickly (such as Waveney) whereas those who are stirring up trouble (such as wiz) are given warnings to stop their behaviour or be banned.

Rather missing the point there, with respect BW.

I''m not denying that heavily moderated forums "run smoothly".

It''s just that they become boring, and views at odds with those of the mods get chopped.

In short...dull as ditchwater.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Well reggae in have to disagree with you there as every other forum I''ve been on bar this is moderated and they run very smoothly. Obvious trolls are banned quickly (such as Waveney) whereas those who are stirring up trouble (such as wiz) are given warnings to stop their behaviour or be banned.[/quote]

I''ve never being given a warning on here............next.

Exactly wiz...

The point that being that trolls like you deserve to be warned, and banned if you do need heed them.

[quote user="Herman "]Looks like you may get your wish.[/quote]

Best stream ever and I have to suffer this humiliation.

I come onto this website daily but rarely can be bothered to/have time to post, however when I saw this post it struck a cord and I meant to reply to it prior to todays game but just didnt have time to.

The reason I wanted to reply to it is because, YES I was prepared to accept a tonking if it meant Hughton got the push. If this drubbing means we are rid of Chris and his band of merry men (apart from Watson) then great it will mean I can look forward to going to Carrow Road again because quite frankly at the moment I have not for a fair while. He has assembled arguably the best squad we have ever had, certainly the most expensive. This squad is capable of achieving so much more than it is doing right now under his defensive tutelage.

He does not have a clue how to utilise them. I am not going to go into his tactical naivety including his lack of ideas into how to make adaptive changes during the course of the game.

Hughton did his job last season in keeping us in the division however we did this by spluttering our way over the finishing line playing the most boring brand of football possible. This year he has not mad any signs of learning from past mistakes and with him at the helm we are only going one way...

The sooner we act and get some fresh ideas the better in my opinion. Whether that be Malky, Phelan, O''Neill, Lennon or good old Neil Adams they would all be more preferable than Chris Hughton. If we stick with him end of the season I fear that all we will have done is prove that nice guys do in fact finish last.

Before all the 1000 post plus brigade label me a binner / spawn of satan etc I would just like to point out that I have had a season ticket for over 20 years and attended regular home games since I was 6 years old only missing a handful in that time so any remarks saying I am not a true fan are not in anyway merited.

tin hat at the ready...