Sign in to follow this  
djc

Deafening

The silence from the club is deafening! Absolutely nothing! Not a "We fully back Hughton to turn this around" or "we are demanding an instant improvement", not even the dreaded vote of confidence, nothing!

There is many a Hughton outer posting in here, but the club remain silent. P!ssing me off now!

The board are hardly likely to listen to the pinkun forum lol.
And everyone knows as soon as a board comes out saying they support the manager, it means they are about to sack him!

[quote user="djc"]

There is many a Hughton outer posting in here, but the club remain silent. P!ssing me off now![/quote]Maybe the club don''t visit here or if they do maybe they don''t take a number of posters seriously?Have you tried getting your dissent across to them by email or twitter or royal mail or protesting outside the ground on matchdays or is the Pink Un as far as you''ve got?

The key issue here was that this was an away game. Had this been a home game, I would have expected more leakage from CR. put simply, key personnel will be travelling and no decision would happen today. I suspect that if we dont hear anything by tomorrow evening, CH will at least have the West Ham game, which based upon their current form has 0-0 written all over it. This is when we should expect more noise from the powers that be.