Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Come on guys, lay off fellow supporters and debate in the spirit of NCFC supporters!

I have to say I’m a tad disappointed at how Morty & Nutty have been targeted! It’s uncalled for.

I have not seen eye to eye with either on a number of threads but credit to the pair of them for sticking by their opinions, why the need to direct your frustration at them?

In all reality we all predicted this on the score prediction thread and even though the last two performances have been poor, it’s not these guys fault!

I was a fence sitter and today has changed my mind, Although I don’t think this team under this manager and coaching staff will get the result against a very tight West Ham defence.

I just don’t see the need for all the I TOLD YOU SO rubbish as none of us City fans including Nutty or Morty are happy with today.

I am really gutted that this has not worked out for Hughton, we are now ten games in and most of us said we should give Hughton 10 games, well we are in the bottom 3, not cut adrift and the performances against Chelsea, Arsenal Stoke and Cardiff made me think that there was light at the end of the tunnel, but this week just highlights the fact that Hughton is not the man for this team, he has not improved the defence, but set up so negative that it looked we had improved, by setting up with 6 defenders, well we only conceded 6 more under Lambert in his first season in the Premiership.

I would have said wait till next week, but 7-0 is one game too much and although Hughton might warrant 3 more games, we cannot afford that luxury so time to remove Hughton and change it up for me.

But please lay off the point scoring, bully boy I told you so, no one deserves that, we should all be City fans and want the best for our club and  fellow supports, whatever you view point.

I have absolutely no problem with the hit and run tactics shown today by picking personal fights with posters. If I was upset by it I wouldn''t bother with the forum. I just hope those taking part don''t ever retort with report or cry too hard when it happens to them.

And if Foggy''s looking in .. who is "binner scum"? I don''t think you meant me but I''m interested nonetheless..

Nutty you and I don''t always see eye to eye and I do sometimes say things I don''t mean on here, but I hope to maybe meet you guys one day so as fellow supporter I don''t like to see this reaction aimed at you and others when we all feel frustraited, it''s not deserved!

I still not 100% I want Hughton out as I don''t think there is anyone out there who would do a better job that would take the City job! Some posters on here are quoting people who either have no Premiership experience or out of our league! We could end up with a Pulis or worse!

Nutty has consistently demonstrated a thick skin, sense of humor and good nature. Indy, I doubt a bit of banter on here about him is gonna do much more than amuse him.

Let us blow off steam in a way that makes us feels best (for some, it''s calling out their antagonist to say "I told you so") and have a laugh.

The team is in ruins. 6 goals in 10 games and some saying give him more time deserves a response. We scored less this season than we conceded today.

As long as the pronoun stays as "we", this Pinkun board is fine. Nobody''s quit caring about the team.

Indy.. I''ve never had a problem meeting posters from here for a beer or whatever. Probably the forum bravados wouldn''t show their faces but they would have nothing to fear if they did.

Good decision to talk footy though[Y] It was pretty much accepted, even by Paul Lambert that we got through our first season in the premier with the help of the momentum gathered in the previous 2 season''s below. Many felt that momentum had slowed down and some felt it had stopped before lambert left. The results suggest they may have a point. Last season we had to make our own momentum and we did during that 10 game run. But for whatever reason it turned into a negative momentum later in the season. And this is the future I''m afraid. We have to build up enough momentum to get 40 points each season. There''s nothing else for us I''m afraid. Those great exciting seasons of 2009-12 will never be repeated in the modern premier league. But it would be easy for the club to fall into decline. To go back to where we were in 2006. Failed manager after failed manager until the negative momentum took us into league one. Wolves managed it in just 2 seasons with managerial sackings along the way. Would it have happened if they''d kept McCarthey? Nobody knows! Keeping the manager, sacking the manager, appointing a manager are all such a gamble and one I''m glad I don''t have to make.

I''m with you on making the choice of sacking  or sticking by the manager, I can''t say it''s that clear cut for us at this time, even with the negative football and two poor results this week!

I think Football Manager games has a lot to answer, maybe it makes this management lak look easy :-)

As I said on another thread maybe now is the time we need continuity and not change? We have three games where we need to get some points would a change now disrupt things too much? Or would it galvanise the team with a new manager, who can say? But like you I''m glad I don''t have to make that choice!