Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

We Cheer, We Cry, We Laugh, We Smile, We Moan, We Celebrate, We Commiserate

.... togetherWe''ve been through worse times than thislets not all fall out on here over this latest negative blip in the journey which is Norwich CitySome really nasty stuff being posted. Aim your anger at those responsible not each other!

But I even hate ME right now, and the bad me is arguing with the good me over whether he should stay or go !! I''m soooo confused 😳

Im not angry, more saddened. I wanted things to work out for Hughton, and in an ideal world he would have more time to get things sorted, but its the Premiership, and theres 80 odd million quid at stake. 
There is no need for anger, no one has got us here on purpose, you cant be angry at someone for not being quite good enough.

I''m still impressed with Hughton the man, but ultimately just being a nice guy doesn''t get you points on the table.

Is it possible the coaches get the old heave-ho and Hughton remains in charge of a new coaching set-up?

#clutchingatstraws

I think Morty summed that up perfectly, i just feel a little numb and shellshocked tonight, and if sacking Hughton is the answer then who do we get in ??

Id like to think we might go down the Laudrup/Pochinetti route ( unsure of spelling on last one)