Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Jesus we miss Mr Grant Holt

Totally agree. Why get rid of Holt and bring in a pale imitation in Elmander? We''ve lost the spirit that got us here in the first place.

I think we also miss Hoolahan, and actually.... Snodgrass.

Three players who can hold up a ball and dictate tempo a little.

There is no need to forget the good things in life.... only the bad! I shall be very glad to forget Mr Hughton,

[quote user="martin peters boots "]For gods sake they left ages ago get over it [/quote]

Its not a case of seem to want to move on we had no choice Lambert wanted to leave as did Holt . Nothing you or i could have done about it SO YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON PERIOD  no good harping on about them.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Dont even go there di*k head!![/quote]

There''s only one D1ckhead, and it ain''t the OP

You can''t change the personnel and expect to play the same way as last season. Holt or any other target man would have been a lot more effective in a team that plays this way.

He''s on Twiiter calling for Hughton to go. Can''t see it''s got anything yo do with him.

[quote user="martin peters boots "]Its not a case of seem to want to move on we had no choice Lambert wanted to leave as did Holt . Nothing you or i could have done about it SO YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON PERIOD  no good harping on about them. [/quote]

NO WE DON''T. YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="martin peters boots "]Its not a case of seem to want to move on we had no choice Lambert wanted to leave as did Holt . Nothing you or i could have done about it SO YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON PERIOD  no good harping on about them. [/quote]

NO WE DON''T. YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!![/quote]And if i was i would spank your arse and send you too bed with no tea