Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Score Prediction for Man City?

Given the current plight of our injuries, surely the players coming in have something to prove?

Saying that I hate to think of a wounded Man City, they will need a result come Saturday, so could go one of two ways, frustrating draw or if they score early we could be on the end of another hammering!

I don''t like this weekend and as much as I am desperate for Hughton to prove those doubters wrong, I don''t think it will be this weekend..........

Man City 5 - 0 Norwich.

Was at the game last year came over from canada what a great result but last year we had nothing to lose and neither did they can''t see the same kind of result unfortunatley

We are looking at 4-1 I think

Only 5? Call yourself a fan?

I fully expect us to get a real pumping here, wouldn''t be surprised if we took the field with shorts round our ankles, bent double and greased up.

The Binners record could go here, I''m going for 11-0. We''ll struggle to hit a 30% possession stat and Joe Hart might as well bring a deckchair. There''ll also be some squit afterwards when Bradley Johnson fails to submit a sample for his drugs test as it''s discovered he can''t even pass water. Hooper will only touch the ball to tap it at kick-offs and Garrido will be physically sick as Navas spins him time and time again. Even James Milner will score.

We''ll probably sit quite deep to try to keep it tight. They''ll find ways through and win 4 or 5 nil.

Hughton will then say we could play an "expansive" game but it risks leaving you exposed to their "expansive" game - even though we''ve just been ripped apart anyway.

They''ll probably want to put right our win their last season and it''s a hard enough game to win with everyone fit, on form and taking a positive approach.

But they always say it''s a funny ol'' game so you never know. ;-)

Matt Juler wrote the following post at 01/11/2013 12:16 PM:

If Hart plays we might sneak one, so I''m going for 4-1.

Looks like Hart is going to be dropped!

Fully expect a thrashing, 6-0, followed by reminisicing about that 10 game run

17-0.

Everyone expecting the thrashing we''re going to get,but still wailing on here when we get thrashed.

ffs, you lot should be f***ing ashamed of yourselves. On what exactly are you basing this ridiculous pessimism on? Our recent poor league results including against currently the two best teams in the league? Even though we did play some good football, in fact being commended by both opposition managers for the way we played.

Yes,we probably will get beat tomorrow, not surprising that we will be playing a team that has cost over a £1bn in transfers and wages to assemble over the past few years, but to say it will be in the 7, 8 or 9 nil region is a total disgrace, they have hardly been handing out proper pastings this season, what makes you think we will be any different to Hull, Cardiff or Villa?

You talk of Hughton being negative, have a look in the mirror.

If we play like we did against Stoke, Chelsea and Arsenal; 3-1. If they score early or we decide not to turn up (both of which of course were the case in midweek), 4 or 5 nil... :/

Personally, I''m holding out for a 60 yard Garrido screamer which will leave Pantilimon rooted to the spot ;)