Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Sky Sports this morning.

Watching SSN this morning covering the build up to the days fixtures, each of the pundits (and no, I don''t want comments on how sh1t they are) stated that on recent performances Norwich are (were) in a ''''false position''''. ''They'' should have won easily last week, could, and possibly should, have beaten Chesea, were unlucky not to get a point against Arsenal and are (were) only 3 points off Swansea in 9th. They then, unanimously agreed that we would get stuffed today. Does this result, which we all expected, perhaps not in the manner in which we capitulated, mean that the position is any different? When you look at the enforced changes made today, most notably no Alex Tettey, who has been outstanding, is it any wonder we got our arses handed to us on a plate. Next week we have an eminently winnable game at home. albeit with BJ (probably) instead of Tettey, and the possible return of Redmond. RvW and Snodgrass.

I would say I agree with said pundits and would give CH 3 more games to prove his worth. Anything less than two wins out of 3 ................??????

These things happen

Anyone remember Blackburn away when we were top of the league. We lost 7-1. Dont remember people demanding walker being sacked.

I know we aren''t top of the league and so this is different, but just the same its not the time to panicking.

How we can go from last weeks mauling of Cardiff to this is beyond me, but sh1t happens.

Its how they bounce back which will define our season.

We didnt maul cardiff though did we? We faced a team that showed no inspiration, no obvious attacking threat, backed off for the whole game and whose midfield appeared to all be swansea fans and we didnt put it away. Sh1t does happen, but the Cardiff game showed the problem, lack of confidence as opposed to lack of ability.

You obviously didn''t go then did you. We mauled them. 31 shots and almost total dominance is a mauling. We just didn''t put the f''in ball I the f''in net.

[quote user="Scooby"]You obviously didn''t go then did you. We mauled them. 31 shots and almost total dominance is a mauling. We just didn''t put the f''in ball I the f''in net.[/quote]When you maul someone in sport you defeat them heavily, we had a few pot shots and walked a way with a draw, don''t let the stats blur your vision.  You can''t package up a the Cardiff display, or Hull, Villa, Utd, today... we''re just simply not good enough under Hughton''s leadership.

Actually I did go, hence the fact that I can comment on Cardiffs midfield display, 31 shots is usually a mauling, however that is traditionally accompanied by some of them going in the back of the net.