Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

And still they won't give in

Seen posts saying "3 more games", "until we play Man U", "West Ham last chance" etc etcFor goodness sake, we cannot afford to have Hughton in charge a minute longer as he is taking our club into oblivion - the man is a complete liability.He has run out of ideas (not that he had many to start with), he has run out of chances, he has run out of luck & he has run out of time.He has spent a fortune on forwards who can''t score, ruined previously good players who look like they couldn''t give a t*ss anymore and completely destroyed team spirit. People who still want him as our Manager for any length of time after 2 "no shows" this week are absolutely crazy. This is NCFC were talking about & what''s at stake is our Club''s continuing existence  in the PL, the Club''s pride and the Club''s future. We cannot mess around any longer in the vein hope that things will change because, based on the clear evidence of the last 10 months, we all know they won''t. Getting rid is no longer a gamble, it''s a necessity.Please, just get it over & done with NOW!.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Seen posts saying "3 more games", "until we play Man U", "West Ham last chance" etc etc

For goodness sake, we cannot afford to have Hughton in charge a minute longer as he is taking our club into oblivion - the man is a complete liability.
He has run out of ideas (not that he had many to start with), he has run out of chances, he has run out of luck & he has run out of time.
He has spent a fortune on forwards who can''t score, ruined previously good players who look like they couldn''t give a t*ss anymore and completely destroyed team spirit.

People who still want him as our Manager for any length of time after 2 "no shows" this week are absolutely crazy.
This is NCFC were talking about & what''s at stake is our Club''s continuing existence  in the PL, the Club''s pride and the Club''s future.

We cannot mess around any longer in the vein hope that things will change because, based on the clear evidence of the last 10 months, we all know they won''t. Getting rid is no longer a gamble, it''s a necessity.

Please, just get it over & done with NOW!.
[/quote]

I''d go further MP, imo, they are actually damaging City by prolonging a failing regime.............we saw this with Gunn.

A few points.
If he has lost the dressing room, he has to go, no questions.
There were encouraging signs in performance improvement, then we played man utd and man city away, games we were pretty unlikely to get much from. We also have been hit with a few injuries, which doesnt help.
I am not saying these are excuses, but they are factors.
And all said and done, we are one win away from mid table.

Venting your spleen in the wrong direction Making Plans. All posters are doing on this board is expressing their opinion, whether you agree with that opinion or not really does not matter. The decision on the future of Chris Hughton rests with the NCFc board, nobody else, so get your call/e-mail/tweet/letter into the club as soon as possible.....

We have looked utter dog shite for coming up to a year now , any other club would have sacked him months ago .We do not even look like a top flight side anymore , slow,predictable , cannot score ,easy to beat , i said give him the West Ham game but that would probably be waving goodbye to another 2 or 3 points.Every week that passes we are getting closer to the Championship , i hope he is gone Monday and i am not even convinced that a new man will save us now.We look a Championship side to me .

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 02/11/2013 10:37 PM:

We have looked utter dog *** for coming up to a year now , any other club would have sacked him months ago .We do not even look like a top flight side anymore , slow,predictable , cannot score ,easy to beat , i said give him the West Ham game but that would probably be waving goodbye to another 2 or 3 points.

Every week that passes we are getting closer to the Championship , i hope he is gone Monday and i am not even convinced that a new man will save us now.We look a Championship side to me .

There is so much truth in what you say Canaryone, it has been of nearly a year, certainly since I chose to join this board in May! it''s a shame it''s taken so long for people to finally accept the reality of what has been going on.

I would disagree with you about the squad, I thing CH has built a good squad of players who given proper and inspirational leadership and direction will do ok in this league. It''s just that at the moment and for so long, the leadership has been missing.

Personally I think it was the Cardiff game that has knocked us.  All that possession, 32 shots, all those corners and a lot of good play and yet we didn''t score.  They put everything into it and that is why I think it''s knocked the lads, really demoralised them, as much if not more so than the heavy defeats.