Sign in to follow this  
CanaryKev

Hughton should stay, but he should ..........

restructure his coaching staff.

Out should go Calderwood and Trollope, they are simply out of their depth in the PL. Both of their records as managers in the past, highlight their lack of success.

This has happened at many clubs before, including Norwich, with a successful outcome.

CH would be aware of the faces on the coaching staff at Colney that could freshen up the training ground (assuming they have the right badges, of course). Neil Adams is one possible, or he could recruit from within the PL.

It would be a brave move, also a positive one to show the fans that he has the b*lls to make such a change to his key staff. Could win respect in the right places.

Oh! and like my previous post stated, we need an attacking/striker coach.

You do not have to know them, just take a look at their managerial records!

They are the coaches who have to work with our talent on a day to day basis...... and improve them!

At present it is going the other way.

what do you mean. They inherited a squad that finished 12th and finished 11th after a poor start. We''ve had some bad results with some decent performances (today definitely not one of them) this season. We''ve had a poor start but our performances in the league (excluding this one) have been better than this time last season, which you would expect. The next home games are very important and i think people are too trigger happy with the sack race. We''ll improve, just wish we would do it sooner rather than later

Mrs Miggins,This isnt simply a question of bad luck. We dont have any variety or plan B and I really cant see what they are going to do on the training ground before next Saturday which is fundamentally going to change anything.For the record:1. We have only scored 6 goals this season.2. Only one of these has come from our expensive strike force.3. If the BBC are to be believed, our three strikers have have only 6 six shots on target in ten games.4. Our GD is already a jaw dropping -14 and in the same territory as the basket caees that are Palace and Sunderland.5. We have taken 4 out of 15 against our relgation rivalsCan you outline exactly what you think CH is going to do with the extra time that the board will give him to turn things around. Is he gong to have a "road to Damascus" moment and completely change his man management and tactical approach in the space of a few days? As point 5 above suggests, we can hardly use the excuse that we have played some of the top teams recently when we fail to inflcit damage on our rivals.

Good lord, as I said on a thread earlier some people on here would keep him if he got one of our shirts 5hat on it wipes his ar5e with it and they would say "poor chris he had squits bless him" sort it out please it''s embarrassing now!

where did i say we''ve had bad luck? I said that we basically deserved more points from our games, but we haven''t finished our chances (which we''ve created enough of. We''ve created the chances which is a change from last season, but we don''t have a settled striker.