Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Another head count?

Makes no difference what any of us think but you can''t buck the results.I think he will walk.

Just curious. Real numbers can get lost in the 8000 (and rising) threads that are banding about. A simple thread to see how many are still aboard the good ship Hughton.

For first time ever ill have to say OUT.

Always expected him to come good but its just not going to happen.

Really hope the next manager will be a quality one and can get us through this season.

This IS NOT a one off this has been coming fir weeks, indeed months. I do not think the board have any option, he has to go now, 18 conceded in the last five matches, 2 scored, simply not good enough. OUT.

I would expect mcnally to be talking to the senior squad members to gauge how much of the dressing room chris has.
The players looked like they couldnt be bothered today, if they are no longer playing for the manager he has to go now, no point in waiting.
If the players are still on his side he has to win the next two home games for me.
Massive pressure on the players next saturday if chris is still in charge, its not going to be for the faint hearted!
So, for me, his exit is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

I''d say in, for now.Anything less than 5 points in his next 3 games, unquestionably he has to leave. Though if he manages less than 7 points from the next 3 he''ll have to get some sort of result away to Liverpool to consolidate his job. In that instance also, he has to leave.Having said all that, if the board feel it is right to get rid of Hughton now i''m behind them and their judgement 100%.

I can''t believe there are any ''inners'' left.

Far too risky to leave it any longer. For goodness sake he must go and by Monday and pulllease make sure his coaches go with him.

No longer are we ''little ole Norwich'' and we deserve better.

Oh yes… OUT OUT OUT

In.Boo hoo we didn''t win against Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea but now we''ve a much easier run of games coming up and a quick glance at the league table shows me we''re still just 3 points off Lambert "The Messiahs" Villa. Three league games we expect nothing from out the way in less than a month and we''re still within a win of mid table.

In.

Something wonderful about woman owner, gay director and black manager... Very tough run of fixtures, he''s a genuine club builder...but...shame..events dear boy, events...

I still feel he could be an excellent long term manager and that the board want to support him. They earn their money now. Next two games must show an impressive reaction.

Lack of options may encourage board support.

Meulensteen may nevertheless start getting friendly phone calls from third parties.

I keep thinking more about the role of the coaches and whether they are the problem.

Maybe it''s the coaches that have lost the players.

Unfortunately Managers and their coaches are inextricably linked.

I''m still vaguely IN but wavering rapidly.