Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Neil Lennon please

I know its Scottish football but they did beat Barca and have done decent in the Champs league. Plus he''d link up with Hooper again.

I''m obsessed with Lennon now, can''t think of anyone else. Hughton has got to go, I''ve not changed my mind since the Monchengladbach friendly last season. He''s not right for us and not good enough.

i really like this ideabut if its between champions league football and season in season out success OR a relegation battle at carrow road im pretty sure hes going to stay loyal to his current employers

Yeah but its premier league football the pinnacle of any managers career, and its early in the season, I''m sure Lennon wouldn''t be thinking he''d be in a relegation battle, he''ll be thinking he''d turn it around and let''s face it, two wins and were no longer in a relegation battle.

No thanks. We have absolutely no idea if he''s a good manager or not. I could win the league with Celtic.

No obvious candidate. Personally I think Lennon would do well here. Can clearly motivate players, tactically I don''t think there''s a problem as he''s matched better teams in Europe. Done all he can do in the SPL. Knows hooper and likes to play an attacking style. Used stokes with hooper a lot as well as samaras could see him trying to make hoops and rvw work. He also has the balls to make big decisions at crucial times and not afraid to change things. Unlike a mr hughton. As long as there isn''t an di canio style rants and he keeps his head I could see him working here. If he has any ambition as a manager he would jump at a chance to manage in prem.

[quote user="ncfc4eva"]No obvious candidate. Personally I think Lennon would do well here. Can clearly motivate players, tactically I don''t think there''s a problem as he''s matched better teams in Europe. Done all he can do in the SPL. Knows hooper and likes to play an attacking style. Used stokes with hooper a lot as well as samaras could see him trying to make hoops and rvw work. He also has the balls to make big decisions at crucial times and not afraid to change things. Unlike a mr hughton. As long as there isn''t an di canio style rants and he keeps his head I could see him working here. If he has any ambition as a manager he would jump at a chance to manage in prem.[/quote]

Great insight into Lennon the manager, the more I think about this the more I like it. I just have a feeling he''d be a good choice, would garner respect, definitely not a Mr a nice guy, midfield enforcer who played for Celtic like Lambert,

Bit of a risky move for Lennon. Can leave Celtic on cruise control to win the SPL and any result in the Champions League is basically a good result.

Come down and here and actually got to play against a very good team every week... he might get found out.

I think I''d prefer someone who has proven they can get results in a competitive league.

Anyone we get will be a gamble. Keeping with hughton is a gamble. Past achievements as a manager don''t really matter too much. If your style fits then good things can happen ala lambert. With better players Lennon may rise to the occasion just needs a chance as do all aspiring managers/players.

Ginger hair, green eyes and pale skin, it doesn''t get more "celt" than that so I''m pretty sure he''s at the club he loves and he does well with them. So I don''t know why he would even contemplate changing to us. I think he''s gash anyway tbh. Would put a rocket up the players backside''s the that''s for sure