Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

As a passionate supporter, I'm terrified!

The honest truth is that I''m terrified thinking about who the next manager will be. I''m worried because under the right manager we DO have a squad that, playing with confidence, could finish COMFORTABLY top 10 (you all know that as well as I do folks) - but if we get the wrong one, then......

I just feel frustrated as hell!

We fuck up against West Ham and I''m 100% out - that''s nothing personal, Chris Hughton is a good man.

Judgement Day for me.

OTBC

People on here last season saying they wouldn''t have Steve Bruce and how much of a terrible choice he was. Look at what he has done with Hull, promotion, comfortably mid-table 14 points. Just because i guy isnt always the most obvious choice for a job does not mean they would not be the best choice as this highlights.

Sometimes managers and clubs just don''t work out one bad spell at a club ala Oneil at Sunderland or Clough at Leeds does not make them a bad manager at all.

One thing you can be assured of from our board is if we sack Hughton which should be a no brainer by now the new man will be given time.