Sign in to follow this  
pete

Malky not an option to replace Hughton

Read this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-city-boss-malky-mackay-2670476

Doubt we would meet the compo.

Thank god for that.....

I''m pretty sure they''ll be a few thousand Norwich fans who would feel really quite let down if our board hired the likes of Malky.

Are these the same fans who were over the moon that the Legend Bryan Gunn managed our club?

Too many Norwich fans have this great stigma of wanting Ex-canary players to manage their team and it just don''t work IMHO.

Mark Hughes was a united legend can you honestly see them hiring him or ole gunner etc.

We are not in a position to take a risk on Malky....

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]No we wouldn''t Morty, and he''s not the man for us.[/quote]
Trouble is, I am not so sure I know who is.
[:(]

I can''t think of anyone in the English game who I think is right for us, and my knowledge of European football outside the CL isn''t good enough to come up with a name from there either.

Time for McNally to earn his money.

I''m not so sure Malky not worth considering. Yes he plays similar negative tactics to Hughton at times but in his case it is their first season up and as we saw last week we have better players than them. It''s also worth noting that his tactical changes made at half time did work and probably won them a point. He would be popular with fans and seems to have the presence and leadership qualities Hughton lacks.

What I don''t know though is whether Makjys conservative tactics are a means to an end or inherent in his approach to the game. If the latter then we would just end up in the same situation we are in now so it would be the wrong move. If the former then maybe with us he would feel more able to attack.