Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

surely today's the day!!!

Ring ring " hello Hughton residence speaking" " hello this is Sarah, David McNally''s secretary is Chris home please" " yes he is he''s playing football manager on the p.c i''ll just go get him" CCCHRISSSS!!! "Yes dear I''m coming" (mutterings can be heard by Sarah pss psss it''s David secretary ohhh 5hit) " OH hi Sarah it''s Chris here what a lovely morning it is" " it certainly is chris can you get to carrow road by 11am" "oh yes of course Sarah i''ll be there" both put phone down. Chris puts head in hands and says " I could of turned this around given another 15-20 games"

As much as I feel Hughton''s time should be up, I think he''ll be given 3 more games by the board, with a minimum of 7 points needed to avoid the chop.

Next 3 are WHU and Palace at home with a trip to Newcastle I think? Not unrealistic to expect 7 points from those games, despite Newcastle''s win over Chelsea

Think there will be some kind of statement tomorrow. Either he''s left by mutual consent or the dreaded vote of confidence.

NO NO NO! I can''t think of anything worse than that idiot having them 3 games, :e''d be chuffed to bits with 2 points from two 0-0 draws " against "such tough opposition " he''s a bloody clown. Let''s get an attacking manager in to work on the players LEARNING to SHOOT again. As without goals the best we can hope for are 0-0 draws. I really really really do not want his dour tactics being played by our team anymore. He''s turned this team from a high spirited attacking force that COULD score past anyone and beat any team on our day (people seem to forget this) to a team that tries for 90mins not to concede but invariably does concede and can''t score to even pull off a draw. He''s had his time he''s crushed this group of players and subsequently they look a shadow of their former selves. Grant holt hit the nail on the head when he left stating that it''s due to the pathetic negative tactics. At first the happy clappy''s said " the defence is mush better" however it''s blatantly obvious this is not the case.$Hull was the game 100% of fans should of realised that the idiot that is Hughton is as NeGATIVE as they come. Nice guy or not there''s no room for sentiment in this league

[quote user="First Wizard"]Why do I fear the Board will still back him.[/quote]
To be honest Wiz. They''ll give it until Wet Spam and take it from there as we have a break.