Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

Refund them...

All you supports who made that trip to man city should be refunded in my opinion, I''d be utterly peed off and angry if I went yesterday!! I don''t care that there was an offer for fans you should all be refunded!!

As I left the ground soaking wet and really P''d off this is the first thing that came into my head but would never happen

Hughton out would be compensation enough

Not only refunded but paid a bonus as well!

Felt so sorry for you guys yesterday and so glad I couldn''t make it myself - but watching it today it looks even worse than It sounded.

The compo after the Colchester debacle was a certain Paul Lambert. So fingers crossed.

"All you supports who made that trip to man city should be refunded in my opinion, I''d be utterly peed off and angry if I went yesterday!! I don''t care that there was an offer for fans you should all be refunded!!"

I love the sense of second hand outrage.

"Couldn''t be bothered to go myself but I''m really angry on behalf of those that could."

Are you a Daily Mail journalist by any chance?

No I couldn''t be bothered because I''ve already been to a few away games and all been woeful! We play defensive enough at home and even worse away! Plus I play football on a Saturday when were away as I find that more enjoyable than spending how much going to away games Nd getting nothing in return!

Haven''t missed a game this season other than Man Utd in the cup. Really don''t know why I do it to myself!! Dreading the next one, tickets came through yesterday for Newcastle away... Why do I bother?!!?