Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Are There Three Worse Clubs Than Us In The PL?

Palace maybe.

I thought our defence had been strengthened?

We do not make any challenges, look unfit, and were terribly poor all over the pitch.

I fear the worst if CH is allowed to continue, but the alarm bells should already be ringing, just look how he has split the fans

NO, only two at the minute - league placings say so!

However after today it will probably soon be one and then none.

I think the few games before this, I would have said we were certainly no worse than 5 or 6 teams around us. Today was truly dire though. Terrible gameplan, lack of organisation, no fight, no urgency.

Let''s hope it gives the players the kick up the backside that Hughton seems unable to have given them so far.

Based on the results of the season so far - No

based on the result yesterday - Hell No

Based on the potential of our squad if someone knew how to use them - yes

Now with clueless Chris in charge, no. If we replace him now then yes I think there will be 3 worse teams.

Palace are worse than us, but I feel Sunderland will improve so expect we will be battling to do better than Sunderland and Cardiff. Still possible if we get rid of Clueless. We have the players to get out of trouble but those players need to have a bit of fight about them. The worry is that was missing yesterday. Fulham and Stoke are similar level to us. All is not lost but we need a change and soon.

At the moment no. However we have the players to be better than maybe 9 or 10 teams. We just need someone in charge who knows what he''s doing

Palace seem doomed, I tell you.

Hull''s bubble will burst just as Blackpool''s did. They are having their share of good fortune, but it will change.

Sunderland seem to have stepped out of the frying pan and into the fire with their management choice.

Cardiff are very limited, as I feel Malky is.

Stoke and Fulham are probably on a par with us, so injuries and good fortune could well tip the balance. We are probably better than both, but have to prove it soon.

I now see no other candidates for those two vacant spaces.

I actually think there are half a dozen us included who are realistic relegation candidates. despite playing so poorly of late we are only 1 point adrift but our gd will be as bad as anyones this season. 3 points for any of those sides makes the table better reading

3 for relegation

Palace, Cardiff and us

Could all change though if we change manager and Cardiff owners spend more money in january