Sign in to follow this  
Winning 25

L. Fer is Amazing

Redmond''s got some great potential. Van Wolf and/or Hooper will score goals again. Please, Norwich stay in this league. We''ve been a bit unlucky so far this season. We would''nt be in the relegation zone if E.Bennett had been fit. We''d have a much better chance of getting out of it with Tetty in the side. Please let''s all get behind the team for the next 3 games, and take maximum points! Let the board make the decision...The boys need are support. Chris.H needs our support. L.Fer will add the required quality to supplement our support, and keep us in the league. That is surely the only objective now?

Fer - novelty''s worn off I''m afraid.

Being Dutch & having a huge transfer fee doesn''t make you automatically better !

No better than Johnson or Tettey.

He is in my opinion far, far, far, far better than Johnson. What planet are you living on! Johnson is the standout worst player in the league. Permanently the worst!

[quote user="Winning 25"]He is in my opinion far, far, far, far better than Johnson. What planet are you living on! Johnson is the standout worst player in the league. Permanently the worst![/quote]
Worst player in the entire league?
Really?

[quote user="Six Pack"]Fer - novelty''s worn off I''m afraid.

Being Dutch & having a huge transfer fee doesn''t make you automatically better !

No better than Johnson or Tettey.

..[/quote]
Not sure if trolling.

[quote user="Six Pack"] No better than Johnson or Tettey.

..[/quote]And people still wonder why the club don''t take advice on team selection and managerial appointments from Pink Un posters....[:$]

Fer may look good against the lower team but against skilled opposition he''s a kitten !

Deako effortlessly turned him leading up to the Toure freekick. Passed the ball a lot - I give him that but always sideways. No "killer" passes ! Whats going on people I''m confused ???. No goal threat whatsoever - against Cardiff he headered straight to their keeper on 2 occasions - come on - even Hoolahan can head it away from the keeper.

So no goal threat, no creativity, rubbish defending - what part makes him better than Johnson & Tettey ???.

Also notice Johnson was the most forward of our 3 midfielders yesterday. What were Fer & Howson doing ??? They certainly did not get forward when we''re in possession. They were like rabbits in front of headlights - shaking at the knees !

I do give Fer a lot of credit for effort though - but once again no difference from Johnson & Tettey.

Also give him credit for not being a complete plonker like Bassong.

This game is about results - don''t tell me that the opposition players are better than last season. Every season these teams have more expensive players than us. Result wise we haven''t improved - these new recruits or mercenaries have us going backwards.

Murphy being our best attacking player say it all.

Johnson the worse player in the premiership ??? total rubbish !

[quote user="Winning 25"]He is in my opinion far, far, far, far better than Johnson. What planet are you living on! Johnson is the standout worst player in the league. Permanently the worst![/quote]

Then why don''t we have more, more, more, more points than last season ???

Fer & Bassong are top quality players.

But i''m beginning to worry about their attitude. If they''re starting to think they''re too good for the rest of the team, well, Hughton has to sort them out.

Fer does seem to be inconsistent. When he doesnt turn up, its not too hard to see that he might be of a similar ability to Johnson or Tettey when they uncharacteristically have a good game. But when we see the real Fer he is a completely different class to those two. Im not sure what either Tettey or Johnson are supposed to do well, whereas Fer can do everything, a complete central midfielder. Johnson could well be a contender for worst player in the league, its hard to think of anyone with less ability

Is Johnson that bad ???, why not ask yourself how Bassong got player of the season. It was down to Johnson & Tettey protecting him all season.

Holt & Hoolahan with no support took a total "bath" from the fans for not producing enough goals.

Take away the 2 defensive props and Bassong defensive ability is revealed for all to see - this season Bassong is like a strawman that even my daughter can go pass.

And you people wander how the heck Wolves got relegated when he played for them.

Yes, I''ve been impressed with him since he''s been here, aside of his strange attitude to things.

But yesterday he was god awful at times. Failed to track back for the first goal, and what was he doing on the post for Russ Martin''s own goal - he''s one of our tallest players, he should be winning the headers not stood next to the post!

Looks half the player with Tettey behind him

[quote user="Six Pack"]Fer - novelty''s worn off I''m afraid. Being Dutch & having a huge transfer fee doesn''t make you automatically better ! No better than Johnson or Tettey. ..[/quote]

you must have watched different games to me.

Fer is by far the best midfielder we have

Fer is by far and away the best midfielder we have. He doesn''t have a ''huge transfer fee.'' And has made his full Dutch international debut whilst with us.

I do wonder what some people see when they watch Norwich sometimes...