Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Being a City fan in Suffolk.

Oh how lovely it had been, now Hughton is turning us into a laughing stock. A guy on one of our local radio stations, was loving the fact that every time a sports bulletin came up, he could bring up us losing 7-0. I fear if Hughton stays then, we will suffer more performances like yesterday which will result in us going back to join Town in the championship. I really hope after all the hard work that''s gone in to get us in the premier and debt free isn''t ruined to a blind faith in a failing manager. Get rid now whilst we''re still in the mix, don''t wait till we get cut a drift and a new man has the impossible task of turning it round. I would still like Martin O''neil back, I know he has a tough time at Sunderland but before that, he was the man linked with Man U, Liverpool most top jobs. I really think he could get our squad going.

Old Bor couldn''t give a flying fanny what you think, binboy.  If you live in Suffolk then you''ve got no business supporting our fine club.  If you were serious then you''d do what I done and move to Norfolk to belong.

That''s an insult to the many hundreds of supporters who live in Suffolk. I know there are supporters clubs in Lowestoft and Halesworth. I have been a season ticket holder since the 60''s

Laughing stock? To a team that currently play in front of 18,000 (when they have a deal on), whose only hope it that we go down? Most binners  I know look for our result before their own. I wonder why that is?

I remember when they actually were better than us. It''s years ago of course, but it really was a nightmare living in Suffolk. This is a doddle !

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Good for you. I was a member of that East Coast Canaries lot a while back.  Met a few rum ''uns.  Arthur Fowler, I think one of them was called.

[/quote]Be careful you''ll be disappeared like the others if you mention East Coast Canaries round these parts.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Old Bor couldn''t give a flying fanny what you think, binboy.  If you live in Suffolk then you''ve got no business supporting our fine club.  If you were serious then you''d do what I done and move to Norfolk to belong.

[/quote]was that just after the stoke game that you watched in the royal falcon lowestoft high street ? [;)]