Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

hughton replacement (poll)

we all have our favstime to vote. will put results up next sundayif someone wants to make it clickable/link it properly it would be appreciated ;)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2CXM26D

Iron Stan why do you keep claiming Mike Phelan would be a good manager just because he''s been Fergie''s number two!

Working with a great manager does not automatically make you a great manager, just look at Mark Hughes!

Intersting, any stats geeks know if there are any cases for players or managers to go on to become refs ? or refs becomming players or managers ?I know it must happen a lot in the lower leagues or at least happen, but high profile ?

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Iron Stan why do you keep claiming Mike Phelan would be a good manager just because he''s been Fergie''s number two!

Working with a great manager does not automatically make you a great manager, just look at Mark Hughes![/quote]Peter Grant :p

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Now I''m right confused.  Why on earth would you want Graham Poll to replace Houghton?

[/quote]

Someone last night said anybody would be better...

To be honest I think people with that view are up the poll...

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Iron Stan why do you keep claiming Mike Phelan would be a good manager just because he''s been Fergie''s number two!

Working with a great manager does not automatically make you a great manager, just look at Mark Hughes![/quote]Peter Grant :p[/quote]I saw Peter Grant in the city last Sunday in Chaperfield. Does he still live around here?

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Iron Stan why do you keep claiming Mike Phelan would be a good manager just because he''s been Fergie''s number two!

Working with a great manager does not automatically make you a great manager, just look at Mark Hughes![/quote]where in this thread do I say mike phelan would be a good manager[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"]You forgot to include an option to vote for Chris Hughton.[/quote]nope[quote user="Herman "]I''m really glad you don''t run the club.[/quote]just vote and stfu you halfwit

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

This is awesome stan. You don''t live in Bury by any chance do you[:^)]

[/quote]lolnoit seemed like a good idea at the time, bit more simplified instead of the 3000 threads all with different titles which ask ''whodya want boyos, i like thaaat norwegiaaan falllo woorsss his skolskburger or suttin'' and then 30 replies which start out ok but by the end of page 1 have descended into the same two posters arguing about how they arent ''plastics'' and who is more worthy of being a norwich supporter

right, well apparently unless you upgrade to a paid account you can only have a maximum of 100 responses. ultimately making this a bit of a waste of time [8-|]
Answer Choices

–                           
Responses

–
mackay

4.55%

o''neill

11.36%

phelan

3.41%

lennon

10.23%

howe

0%

pulis

1.14%

mcleish

0%

bergkamp

11.36%

redknapp

1.14%

klinsmann

1.14%

solskjaer

26.14%

sherwood

0%

di matteo

13.64%

ince

0%

bilic

4.55%

warnock

1.14%

zola

4.55%

holloway

1.14%

hoddle

3.41%

grayson

0%

southgate

1.14%

neville

0%

strachan

0%

bruce

0%

+12 others/comments

Girard

11/3/2013 8:32 PM

View respondent''s answers

Paul Clement

11/3/2013 7:44 PM

Hughton

11/3/2013 6:53 PM

Thomas Tuchel

11/3/2013 6:52 PM

Stick with Chris

11/3/2013 6:50 PM

Anybody other than this crappy list of nobodies!

11/3/2013 6:42 PM

Chris Hughton

11/3/2013 6:24 PM

Tuchel

11/3/2013 6:21 PM

Dyche

11/3/2013 6:14 PM

Rijkaard

11/3/2013 5:59 PM

Ralf Rangnick

11/3/2013 5:56 PM

Keep Chris Hughton

what a paucity of talent in that list! Bilic, Klinsman the only two with a possibility of any improvement on our current manager.

tough job for mcnally to find some one good.

Malky? Holloway? Di Matteo all of them under no circumstances

José Peseiro is an interesting name no one has really heard of. did well at braga only to be sacked because he had a successful cup run but did not finish top 3 in the league. currently without a club