Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

To the board.... Have you sacked them yet?!

If not.....

Why not. Explain your reasons why hughton Trollope and craperwood are still in a job.

If I''d have been that bad in my job this week I''d have been given my marching orders by now

Maybe they want a replacement lined up before leaving us without a manager.

The idea of Neil Adams taking over as caretaker may appeal to some, but perhaps the board think that this is actually a pretty terrible idea, and they may be right.

Can''t you remember Wolves a couple of seasons ago? Sacked McCarthy and nobody worth their salt in football wanted to touch the job, partly because football thought the sacking was harsh. They then got relegated, would have had a better chance with McCarthy.

Football would probably feel similar about us sacking the nice guy Hughton (remember the uproar when he was sacked by Newcastle), everybody seems to love Hughton outside of Norwich.

I would actually personally prefer it if McNally was working on finding a suitable replacement behind the scenes, rather than leaving us without a manager whilst hunting. Just in case.

Sometimes the assistant manager would agree to stay on as caretaker for a bit - we''ve seen that before. I''d rather us not go down that route, not when our assistant is Calderwood.

the reason there was "uproar" at his newcastle sacking was becase A. the geordies didnt like ashley and B they thought hughton was amazing because he somehow got a squad full of premier league quality players (like nolan/colocinni/duff/routledge/taylor/carroll) promoted from the championship and they seemed to think he some sort of miracle worker. Bobby Gould could have got that squad promoted wearing a blind fold and drinking a bottle of jagermeister every day

its completely different, we are in the bottom 3, have only a handful of wins in 30+ games and cant score, time to stop being nice little norwich and get rid of him ,there will be plenty of good managers that want to take over with the squad we have

I woke up this morning, expecting Hughton to be gone - not so.

It''s obvious (to some) that Hughton has lost at least part of the dressing room. You need a team firing on all cylinders and that will not be the case while Hughton is still here. He has past the point of no return.

I was told by my ''mole'' at the club - no I''m not naming him - many weeks ago that he was worried by the splits in the dressing room and factions within the squad which generally wasn''t the case under the previous management team.

There is no reason to keep Hughton at NCFC. A more ruthless board would of sacked him by now, but I am at a loss at why he is still here. He is finished.

I''ll accept tomorrow!

I don''t want the club to give him one more game to ''get it right'' as there appears to be too many players that aren''t playing for him (though not losing the dressing room outright)

I''ve had enough now too Basil and would like him sacked tomorrow.

But I can''t see it happening until next Monday after the West Ham game, after the vote of confidence that he got.

Really can''t see the club backing him and then sacking him before another ball is kicked.

Perhaps we should keep him on as reserve manager get Malky Mackay in as manager and let him do all the easy games with Chris Hughton managing for the Man Utd''s, Chelseas etc.? Sound ludicrous because after the last months fixtures that''s what you''re advocating.