Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

10 Games in ?

We are 10 games into the season and in the bottom three, I think Hughton and his team have had their chances and I dont think prolonging this situation into the West Ham game will do anybody any good. We have spent a lot of money on players more than we have for a long time. I think the board should act now.

We need someone like Neil Lennon or another Lambert to get us up that table. ??

[quote user="EGGY a Gibraltar Canary"]We are 10 games into the season and in the bottom three, I think Hughton and his team have had their chances and I dont think prolonging this situation into the West Ham game will do anybody any good. We have spent a lot of money on players more than we have for a long time. I think the board should act now. We need someone like Neil Lennon or another Lambert to get us up that table. ??[/quote]

Why do so many people say Neil Lennon? I think his style of management and given he is managing one of the bigest clubs in a very poor league (Like having Man U in the Reyman league) he''s not rally the type of manager I want here!

We will end up with a Pulis type manager mark my words! Thoguh I would be very happy with Ince!