Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Hughton Still In - Finished above Lambo last season + Chelsea 8 - 0 Villa

• The title says it all.

Hughton got us to finish in a higher place than the ''messiah'' Lambert last season.  Lambert''s Villa went to Chelsea last season and got hammered 8-0.  Villa didn''t just went their knicks and sack Lambert.

We should have well and truly smashed Cardiff.  We very rarely get trounced like this and nobody expected anything other than a defeat anyway.  The performances in other games have shown a distinct improvement.

The board should come out and keep the faith with Hughton.  I am certain Hughton will start to pick up wins starting with West Ham next week.

Don''t forget when Man City well and truly hammered Man U a couple of seasons ago.  These freak results happen to the best of teams and I believe will not result in a knee-jerk reaction from the board!

We earned less points last season than under Lambert. The final league table was wildly warped by some freak results at the very end of the campaign.

Ialso don''t remember Lambert recording 6 wins in 31 league games or losing at home to a non league side in the FA Cup.

IF Hughton went, realistically who would replace him?  Yes we''d get lots of applications, but they''d all be from failed, past-it old hasbeens!

Morons!  The board will NOT sack Hughton after this game.  He will still be in charge for West Ham.  Just wait and see!!!!!!!!!!

[:@]

You''re all only getting angry because you know deep down that I AM RIGHT!

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]We earned less points last season than under Lambert. The final league table was wildly warped by some freak results at the very end of the campaign. Ialso don''t remember Lambert recording 6 wins in 31 league games or losing at home to a non league side in the FA Cup.[/quote]

Erm, Lambert''s cup record for us was woeful,  Worse than Hughton''s!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

IF Hughton went, realistically who would replace him?  Yes we''d get lots of applications, but they''d all be from failed, past-it old hasbeens!

Morons!  The board will NOT sack Hughton after this game.  He will still be in charge for West Ham.  Just wait and see!!!!!!!!!!

[:@]

You''re all only getting angry because you know deep down that I AM RIGHT!

[/quote]No we are angry because we are watching our football club fall apart. It has nothing to do with the fact you have your blinkers on.

[quote user="Herman "]I can''t figure you out ''Slim![/quote]#

We had 5 more shots against Cardiff than Man City did against us today[Y]

We have 3 very realistic winnable games in West Ham, Newcastle & Palace coming up next.

We have 3 very realistic winnable games in West Ham, Newcastle & Palace coming up next.

[/quote]That would be the Newcastle that beat Chelsea today?

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

That would be the Newcastle that beat Chelsea today?
[/quote]

Yes, and the same Newcastle who lost to bottom of the league Sunderland![;)]

[/quote]

Is this the Newcastle that beat Chelsea today and have almost twice as many points as we have?

NBS, while I admire your loyalty, and we all know that Man City are capable of beating anyone on their day, don''t you think the performance indicates that the players have given up on CH? We have probably our best squad for 20 years and we get beaten 7-0 by a team playing in 2nd gear?

Time to get someone else in with time to turn things around.

• The title says it all.

Hughton got us to finish in a higher place than the ''messiah'' Lambert last season.  Lambert''s Villa went to Chelsea last season and got hammered 8-0.  Villa didn''t just went their knicks and sack Lambert.

We should have well and truly smashed Cardiff.  We very rarely get trounced like this and nobody expected anything other than a defeat anyway.  The performances in other games have shown a distinct improvement.

The board should come out and keep the faith with Hughton.  I am certain Hughton will start to pick up wins starting with West Ham next week.

Don''t forget when Man City well and truly hammered Man U a couple of seasons ago.  These freak results happen to the best of teams and I believe will not result in a knee-jerk reaction from the board!

[/quote]

Wow Chris, you made it back to the dressing room quickly to grab your mobile and do this post.

No I think we have been patient enough now. I have been firmly in the Hughton in camp but have finally just lost my patience after seeing us go backwards this season.

I know some performances have been better lately but we still can''t provide decent service to our strikers - teams that can''t do that go down.

The next game against West Ham is do or die.

Anything other than a huge performance and result and we have to implement Plan B (if we have one).

I don''t see much point in waiting and seeing anymore. Someone temporary for next weekend and then we have a couple of weeks break to see what happens.

I presume there is a contingency plan for this.

Jesus, you lot are more stupid than even I thought!

It''s not a case of getting rid of Hughton and everything will be rosy in the garden at Carrow Road.

Hughton has shown that he has what it takes to get the team playing well.  We have also beaten some top teams under him. 

He is under contract and it will cost a fortune to get rid of him and his team and replace them with a new manager and their team.  That will be the January money for a number 10 gone, just like that!

Realistically what manager would come in and do a better job and keep us up?

Keep Hughton, watch the wins come starting against West Ham, draw at St James and a win against Palace.  We will also have our transfer kitty intact for that vital missing piece of the jigsaw in January!

The board won''t sack Hughton on the back of a freak result away at Man City.  How come you morons can''t see this!!!???

[:@][:@][:@]

I''m with Slim on this. Looking at the League table we are not cut adrift and there is still a lot to play for. At this time I think he should have the chance to change it around. Apart from the past two games there has been some positive signs and I hope we can build on it. Sometimes in life things don''t go your way, but you can learn from them and come back stronger. Chopping & changing the manager after every bad period of form is not the way to build for long term success.

We may of lost heavily today but it does happen and even to the big teams e.g Arsenal loosing 8-2 to Man U a couple of seasons ago as well as Man U loosing 6-1 to Man City.

I''m highly concerned and if we play badly against West Ham, then I will probably change my mind, but am not there yet.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote] Is this the Newcastle that beat Chelsea today and have almost twice as many points as we have?[/quote]

Yes and the same Newcastle who late last season when in relegation trouble in April lost 3-0 at home to Sunderland then in their very next home game lost 6-0 at home Liverpool!  All hope looked lost for Pardew, the pant wetting moronic section of the Toon Army fans thought all hope was lost and were convinced that Pardew had ''lost the dressing room''.  Had he?  Well as you say that''s the same Newcastle who have nearly twice as many points as we have!!!!!

Makes you think doesn''t it!!!![:@][:@][:@]

N.B.S is L.D.C''s twin brother surely!!!!! Everything''s rosey isn''t it gents. Give him til march to see if he can turn it round, cos I''ve got the faith!!! What an idiot. What have you been watching since pre-season LAST SEASON. NBS you are the true definition of a HAPPY CLAPPER congratulations!!!! Muppet

Anybody who has read the OP''s previous posts will reliase he was a staunch outer before suddenly jumping ship now for the sake of trolling.