Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Cian Hughton

The son of Chris Hughton, deleted his twitter account last night after the Man City game.

Could be as simple as some moronic Norwich fans giving him abuse about his father, but could equally be more to read in that.

Didn''t someone else tell you this on another thread? Seeing as you have admitted yourself that you do not tweet, is it necessary to start a thread on something already covered by someone else?

I think I said it on the other thread SeattleCanary?

It is true that I don''t tweet, somebody else told me this.

Davros, why is that creepy? The person who told me actually followed him on twitter, because he lives in Lincoln.

It would be creepy perhaps if Cian Hughton wasn''t himself a former footballer - but if you are a public figure (even if that means a former lower league footballer) then sometimes you get talked about.

Can''t see how it is any different from somebody from Norwich saying that McNally has deleted his twitter.

I think most people already know that Cian Hughton is Chris Hughton''s son.

So it is creepy because some people don''t know much about football? Hughton even signed him for Birmingham.

Don''t think it''s right bringing up Chris Hughton''s son on here, deleted Twitter account after a football match or not. The talk on here should be about Hughton the Norwich City manager and not Chris Hughton''s family etc. Should not be made personal, I''d be pretty annoyed if my family were being brought up on message boards etc - I think we all would. Show some respect for the Hughton family.

It''s just another sign of weakness. The sort of weakness shown by Juge and that big girls blouse Hucker when they came straight here on Saturday tea-time to start threads about other posters. You wouldn''t want that type beside you if you found yourself in a tight spot.

I think that people moaning about this thread are the big girls blouses.

If you try and make it as a professional footballer then you put yourself in the public eye, and you get fans and followers, and wikipedia profiles.

A Lincoln fan has noticed that a former professional footballer is no longer on twitter. It is hardly phone hacking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cian_Hughton