Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

This Hughton Out Protest that's being organised???

Anyone know where it is being held and when it starts because I haven''t heard a dicky boo about it.Do we need placards or are they provided??Will there be a car sticker available??Will there be wheelchair access?? There is going to be a Hughton out protest isn''t there I mean it''s not just an online thing with some very cross tweeting involved and a lot of poking and unliking???

No No No Plastic. Of course there will be no protests whatsoever.

Hughton is a fantastic Manager. If you are a serious reader of this board you will find contributors who offer the fact that Hughton is a much better manager then Lambert.

We must give him until January to prove that not only is he a very nice man, in fact a very very nice man, but he and his coaches are top quality and we are indeed lucky to have them.

I tell you what, if we were stupid enough to let them go there will be Premier clubs falling over themselves to sign them up.

The problem is that this board does not reflect our supporters as a whole and I fear we all knowing lot on this board will be ignored.

As you say Bury this board doesn''t truly represent our supporters which is why despite all the vitriol posted here, in the real world there isn''t going to be any demonstration or protest on saturday. These things are far far easier to do online aren''t they?

I think a protest at this stage a little too far given we are two wins away from top 10! Chances are we beat West Ham, get a draw at Newcastle and beat Palace and it would look rather foolish to have been protesting!

Let the board do thier job, if they think fit after the worst defeat in 75 years for our club they think his time is up, then fine, if they want to give Hughton another game this weekend then that''s great too!

The one thin I can with confindence is that MacNally is probably already lining up the potential replacements and some on the pie in the sky names being banded about are almost laughable. Those who wish for a change and that does include me, might be very dissapointed with the resultant manager. O''Neill would be the best we can hope for in my books, but it could be worse a lot worse.

The last thing we need now is a ''Hughton Out'' protest.

Our position is becoming precarious, this would worsen if not seal our fate.

Discontent, upheaval, bad-feeling would permeate throughout. It would be awful. Results would worsen, players would want out. UGH!

I am not defending Hughton''s position here. I want him gone too but to self-destruct with banners , protests and meetings is OUT.

Leave it to McNally and the Board or to CH''s own self-appraisal.

The OP, whilst being tongue-in-cheek is probably nearer the mark than he thinks.

Some are thinking that way and a defeat against West ham will reveal them.

Never see the point of these protests.

In any case, I''m sure that, assuming that CH is still in charge, if Kevin Nolan or Ravel Morrison pop a couple past John Ruddy before half time on Sat evening the mood will turn very ugly indeed, and there will be no need to go to the trouble of organising an official "protest". I know others have alluded to it, but I do fear a repeat of Worthy''s Burnley moment.

Talk of this happening has taken longer than I expected, and "if" anything like this happens it will be totally counter productive, all sensible Norwich City fans mus surely know that. Plus, the Board will not need prompting in to any action anyway, they will I am sure know exactly what they are doing and weighing up all of the options before taking the appropriate decisions, and will already have a plan of action covering the next few games "what ifs"...........they like us want the best for the club.

The thing for me is that I would find it hard to protest against such a decent guy.

He is someone I would love to have involved in the club, just not in his current position.

I have not and never had any animosity towards him and I feel a protest is not needed.  The results speak for themselves and I believe McNally will take the decision before any protest is warranted.

Snake

Just go to the Murderers and ask for Smudger, he''ll be reprising his famous one man march to the ground.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Just go to the Murderers and ask for Smudger, he''ll be reprising his famous one man march to the ground.

[/quote]I expect he''ll confront MWJ when the old feller nips out for a crafty drag.

If we are in the relegation zone at the end of November, and a sacking doesn''t occur in early December, then I will join a protest.

For the time being I''m just really hoping that we can pick up a crucial 3 points against West Ham.

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"]Anyone know where it is being held and when it starts because I haven''t heard a dicky boo about it.Do we need placards or are they provided??Will there be a car sticker available??Will there be wheelchair access?? There is going to be a Hughton out protest isn''t there I mean it''s not just an online thing with some very cross tweeting involved and a lot of poking and unliking???

[/quote]

will be about 50 people ther like any other protest that has ever been aranged on this board, the people that post on this message board are not even 1% of our fan base

Yeah he''s a bit too nice for my liking, no fire no anger = no drive and no determination. And he''s a mockney so why doesn''t he ply his trade closer to his roots and jump ship to..............palace$ thanks BUT NO THANKS charming Chris clueless. The players probably feel like they''ve been on an 18+ month break under him. I bet they can''t wait to get back to work by now

Paris Lee''s Missing Tackle wrote the following post at 04/11/2013 2:43 PM:

Yeah he''s a bit too nice for my liking, no fire no anger = no drive and no determination. And he''s a mockney so why doesn''t he ply his trade closer to his roots and jump ship to..............palace$ thanks BUT NO THANKS charming Chris clueless. The players probably feel like they''ve been on an 18+ month break under him. I bet they can''t wait to get back to work by now

So can I put you down as a maybe?

Yes you will..... me crying whilst banging my head off a brick wall whilst screaming "look McNally look what you''ve caused!!!!!!!!"

I''m surprised you''ve not offered to take me for a pint yet, you feeling alright monty?? Or are you sat on your sofa jerking off to repeats of the man city goals going " we played loads better in Manchester a few days earlier whass gornn ornn"

I understand that Mr McNally is organising a Hughton In march on Saturday commencing at 1pm from Morrison''s car park. When The march gets to Carrow Road Delia will give Chris a public hug and a pint of cooking sherry before having a televised rant at the Hughton Out protestors on this forum.

Yawnnn same old beatings crafty, it''s getting quite old now. Infact it''s nearly the 11th anniversary of this tired bleating isn''t it???