Sign in to follow this  
Fat Nat

Which do u feel more embarrassed about Luton or man city

I am struggling to decide both have set new club lows in the same year under hughtons leadership.

I still think Luton was the more cringe worthy result as it was at home against a none league team

But both still hurt

Hughton out

You concentrate on them and I''ll concentrate on the victories over Man U and Arsenal. Neither set of results define Chris Hughton but I''ll be the happier of us two[Y]

for me luton was the worst game effort and outcome I have ever seen.

all 14 players that day were an embarrassment.

but we did not get relegated last season and neither did villa when chelsea hit them for 8. our season is a long way from over.

I felt much worse after Colchester, but from these two then the Luton defeat wqas much more embarrassing, particularly as my next door neighbour at that time was a Luton fan and loved it, really loved it. BUT......for me, the highs of beating Man U and Arsenal far out weighed that bit of embarrasment and I too like to concentrate on those......  

[quote user="whoareyou"]People seem to forget that we got two thrashings by Man City under a certain Mr Lambert just a couple of years ago.[/quote]Lol, indeed[Y]

Didn''t forget it at all. Also didn''t forget applauding them off at the end of the bigger defeat after they gave everything they had.

Not quite the same is it.

The Man City result was the most embarrassing, because that game was screened around the world, and made more prominent  headlines in the national press.

People I know who do not follow football at all (and many other) were giving it....."What on earth happened to Norwich !"

I don''t feel embarrassed by either. The rough and the smooth are what football for NCFC fans is all about. Agony and ecstasy, we get both in roughly equal measure.

Like nutty I tend to look at good results and feel proud about them, but I''ll answer the OP anyhow.

For me, it''s Luton. That result made me feel sick, I remember I stayed off the forum for a day or two because I figured it would be like entering bedlam. Looking back, I probably made the right decision. There were a couple of trolls who had escaped from the paddock so to speak.

"Feed the Wolf"It''s all about the next game. As they say...fish and chip paper the next day. It hurts, but now it''s Saturday that counts. 90 min. to save a job.

Thumbs up.