Sign in to follow this  
Dave

hmmmmmmmmmm

On my way home tonight I was on the A47 going past Swaffham, when I was passed by a very nice car with a personal number plate with the letters RDM.

Was it a sign of things to come?

Apparently he lives in Leamington Spa.

If I were driving from Norwich to Leamington Spa I wouldn''t choose to go anywhere near Swaffham, instead I''d go up and down the A11.

Next.

Also, a mate of mines wife is friends with his wife.He would only consider a job in London, or in Switzerland, where he has property.Sorry, I''d like him here too.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Apparently he lives in Leamington Spa.

If I were driving from Norwich to Leamington Spa I wouldn''t choose to go anywhere near Swaffham, instead I''d go up and down the A11.

Next.[/quote]

Well, I live in Leamington too so let me know his address and I will pop round and have a chat should things not work out Saturday ;)

[quote user="Dave"]On my way home tonight I was on the A47 going past Swaffham, when I was passed by a very nice car with a personal number plate with the letters RDM.

Was it a sign of things to come?[/quote]richard madeley moving to the area ?

"Well, I live in Leamington too so let me know his address and I will pop round and have a chat should things not work out Saturday ;)"

Register to this and feed a few quid into the machine and you will have it: http://www.192.com/atoz/people/di--matteo/roberto/