Sign in to follow this  
Mike Walkers Hat

We need to do our bit on Saturday.

After the weekend we''re all hurting. The players, the management, the directors and us the fans all have a part to play to turn our fortune around.

Whether you''re a ''Hughton In'' or a ''Hughton Out'' let''s make sure no one can question our loyalty and passion and make Carrow Road rock on Saturday.

Going on the basis that neither team has manager a goal in over 3 hours of Premier League football I suspect it''s going to take most of my energy and concentration just to stay awake.Allardyce versus Hughton; I''ve not been this excited about an upcoming event since my last dental appointment.

Yeah honestly most sensible thing I''ve read in months.I am firmly in the Hoots out camp and have boo''d performances. My voice was in the booing of the Hooper sub and the final whistle but your right.Lets not do it for Hoots, lets do it for R.Martin, Ruddy and the lads. Let''s show them that they are our players and our heart and soul.Gonna sing my heart out and only boo if the ref or an opposition player is a proper banker !!Great post MWH, very sobering and needed.

We may do our bit but it doesn''t seem to have worked too many times with a Hoots team.

Let''s get one thing clear, if he gets sacked it will not be the supporters fault but it won''t stop a few on here casting their net though.

Agree everyone should get behind the team.

will be interesting how many stay behind the team if we go a goal or two down

I love this type of rally cry from some fans.....I don''t think I''ve ever been to Carow Road (Dark Days Od Roeder and Gunn) and the atmosphere been anything but good at the start!

In recent months it normally dies off pretty soon as we all resign ourselves to yet another frustrating afternoon, confirmed by the players who usually play a game of two halves - Half Hearted and Half Arsed!

By 70th minute when it''s still 0-0, the snakepit will start to get restless and shout at Hughton to get a second striker on and a chorous of You Dont'' Know What Your Doing will start when Hooper comes off for Elmader!

All too predictable? Maybe just a dank Tuesday got me a tad worried for this coming Saturday. We are the live game late in the day and could be even more pressure on with results in the early games.............

Hmmmmm, yet I will still be there come Saturday, I will give full support and full voice to the end!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeah honestly most sensible thing I''ve read in months.I am firmly in the Hoots out camp and have boo''d performances. My voice was in the booing of the Hooper sub and the final whistle but your right.Lets not do it for Hoots, lets do it for R.Martin, Ruddy and the lads. Let''s show them that they are our players and our heart and soul.Gonna sing my heart out and only boo if the ref or an opposition player is a proper banker !!Great post MWH, very sobering and needed.[/quote]

Problem is NEXUS, when you''re doing your 1930''s style theatre booing do you think for one moment that our players can tell who you are booing at? Of course they can''t, and has been highlighted recently, it''s been f#cking some of the players off - but it''s one way of boosting morale I suppose and making Hughton''s job easier. When booing a sub, you may well not be happy with the managers choice, but ultimately you''re telling the replacement player ''you ain''t good enough!'' - what a way to fill our players with all so important confidence before the poor f#cker''s even got on the pitch, cheers!