Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Its Official, Martin O Neill & Roy Keane for Ireland Job

Announced on Radio as a done deal. Its Official, thank god MO''N didnt come here if Roy is his idea of a credible No2. Was Martin asleep during Roys Sunderland and Ip5w1ch reigns?

They can have some interesting chats about Sunderland. Didnt Martin O''Neill replace Keane at Sunderland? If he did, presumably everything he changed was something he thought Roy had got wrong. Yet he''ll be his number two. Hmmmm

Thats him alreet. The man who slagged off the FAI, Mick McMCarthy, and anyone else who doesnt think the sun shines out of his a**e. The single most divisive figure in irish footy. The Irish Joey Barton. I won der how many of the players that came out of the woodwork when Trapatoni left will now slide away again. He was dismissive of the Irish set up when they had money, now they''re skint it should be a right larf. Wes and Pilks have some thinking to do i reckon.

The FAI have failed to pay funding to some smaller youth development programmes for this season, is this what they were saving their money for?

Not sure about the Charisma LC, his interviews in the last few years(post villa) have seemed like a man distracted and not wholly focused. I''m Glad he''s not here(City) but as i work with Irish Schoolboy footy am disappointed with his and RKs arrival. RK paricularly is not a great example to young players..see ALF INGE HAALAND for reminder.

PS i''m sure Roys job at ITV was not for his insight or wit but for entertainment value, much as having Paulo Di Canio on would supply.