Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

The new guys

What do people think it is like for a player signed by a particular manager? For instance, RvW, Hooper, Fer - they all signed for Hughton. if Hughton gets sacked, how is it likely to make them feel? Are they likely to feel less attached to the club? Will it undermine their confidence wondering whether the new guy rates them? Or are they thinking at present ''this wasnt what I signed up for'' so might they see the change as a positive thing? Most players in the team now are Hughton signings, so surely part of their attachment to the club comes from him. Id imagine only the players who preceded him and are perhaps out of favour or not enjoying the change might be rubbing their hands with glee. How would Hughton being sacked influence those like Fer and RvW do people think?

I would imagine Becchio would be delighted, been here nearly a year.....does anyone know if he has totalled 90 mins or more since....i''m not a stats man. If i was Fer or RvW i''d be thinking that it cant get much worse ( but it could you know), imagine Pulis ...we have no target man, now what?

The Great Mass Debater wrote the following post at 2013-11-05 9:57 PM:

What do people think it is like for a player signed by a particular manager? For instance, RvW, Hooper, Fer - they all signed for Hughton. if Hughton gets sacked, how is it likely to make them feel? Are they likely to feel less attached to the club? Will it undermine their confidence wondering whether the new guy rates them? Or are they thinking at present ''this wasnt what I signed up for'' so might they see the change as a positive thing? Most players in the team now are Hughton signings, so surely part of their attachment to the club comes from him. Id imagine only the players who preceded him and are perhaps out of favour or not enjoying the change might be rubbing their hands with glee. How would Hughton being sacked influence those like Fer and RvW do people think?

Yeah, right, they will feel less attached to the club - what a load of sh**te - they are under contract to the club who pay their wages - not Hughton. Will it undermine their confidence - have they got any confidence left? They are asked to play in a particular way which doesn''t work, and I would imagine three of those Hughton signings, particularly RVW, Hooper and Becchio will relish freedom from the manacles they are under should a new boss come in. They are professional footballers who signed for NORWICH CITY, not Mr Hughton.

i would imagine gary hooper thinks back to 30 goal seasons in scotland broken up by the odd champions league match v barcelona and then wonders what the fu(k have i gone and done ? i would imagine fer and rvw see their world cup dreams slipping down the Khazi and wonder what the fu(k have i gone and done ?i bet they would become less attached to the club at the drop of a hat if they could