Sign in to follow this  
Fat Nat

White handkerchiefs

In Spanish football they waive a white handkerchief to show disapproval of a performance on the pitch

Seems a very civilised way to protest. Can I encourage all those going to take one with them in case the result goes against us.

Which got me thinking what else could we waive to show disapproval eg a pair of your grannies old bloomers

Season Tickets, they work a treat.

Run onto the pitch and follow the prescribed method, before you know it we will have a new Messiah

[quote user="canary forever"]a white handkerchief...take one with them in case the result goes against us.[/quote]Be better to take one in case you get a runny nose. [:S]

Don''t think white handkerchiefs being waved on Remembrance Day would exactly combine well with the red poppies.  [:(]

Dubai Mark wrote the following post at 05/11/2013 4:24 PM:

Most of them will probably be crusty yellow and green anyway so would just look like a load of scarves.

Are you referring to the handkerchiefs or granny''s old bloomers?

I remember going to the Manor Ground Oxford in 1987 during the final days of Ken Brown as manager and us away fans all waving the white handkerchiefs during the game, it got good media attention. It would create a media stir on Saturday too!

RUDOLPH HUCKER wrote the following post at 05/11/2013 8:22 PM:

Why don''t you all take a spare pair of pants to games and wave them to show what you think of the football?

Most of us do apparently, we change into them at half time after we have wet the first pair!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Nigel could wave his crotchless pair.

Morty could wave his support knickers.

Everyone else could wave why oh why oh why fronts.

[/quote]

I like the idea of waving garments of clothing Rudolph. Perhaps you could wave your big girls blouse in front of the tele...