Sign in to follow this  
Mr  Whiz

Re: Just about the one name not mentioned on here...

Crouch is a top quality div 1 player, he has the height and touch to prove a big success here. Worthy is actually following a worthwhile target and lets hope that we get him, preferably with an option to buy. his chance at villa will be few and far between so he may prefer establishign himself in a team that intends to push for promotion (fingers crossed)>

Horsefield fans please note.........he has gone to Wigan; end of story! Along with several others I too am surprised that we have ended up with Peter Crouch at Carrow Road, a player I neither know too much about, had thought about or indeed have any axe to grind about. I''ll tell you this however.............of ALL the players recently linked with a possible move to NCFC, and I do mean everyone, NONE had anything like a potential transfer value of £5,000,000.......the sum which Villa paid Pompey for his services little more than a year ago, and the guy is still only 22. Nigel, this could be the cheekiest loan signing City have made for years and if we still want Peter Crouch after three months I reckon you''ll get him on a permanent basis for little more than £1,000,000. Still too much do I hear you say? Well, maybe, but if the Premiership entry prize of £30,000,000 is starting to beckon at that time, who know''s? It''s a funny old game, Saint!!